Scout?!

(A/N HI GUYS!! IM SORRY ABOUT THE INFREQUENT UPDATES, ITS LIKE THE MIDDLE OF THE EXAM SEASON THIS YEAR AND IM GOING THROUGH IT ALL. BUT I AM TRYING MY HARDEST TO KEEP GETTING PARTS ON HERE! I KNOW I HAVE DONE IT ONCE, BUT SHE DESERVES IT, THIS PART IS DEDICATED TO RachelCapshew SHE COMMENTS AND VOTES FOR ALL THE STUFF I WRITE AND SHES JUST A GREAT FAN! :') AND PLUS SHES BEEN DYING FOR A GOOD PART FOR A WHILE. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME, OR COMMENT AND I WILL REPLY TO ANY MESSAGES I GET :) )

EMILEES POV

I woke up gently to find that at some point in the night my clothes had changed, Did it all really happen? I rolled over and was met by a pale angelic face. Yes, it did happen. I rolled back, so i was facing away from Andy, and leaned back against his torso. His arms snaked around my body naturally. I lay there, just taking it all in. Here i am, lying in the arms of Andy Biersack. Angel, just a few feet away from me probably lay in the arms of Ashley Purdy. Wow. I felt Andy move behind me, soft kisses began to trace up my neck. I giggled slightly.

"Morning beautiful."

"Hey, you wanna get some breakfast before everyone else wakes up and eats all the food?"

"Sure." He replied and kissed me firmly.

I stood up and walked into the main area of the bus, not bothering to put Andys hoodie back on. Andy wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled at my neck as we walked into the living area.

My giggling was halted as i saw Angel sat on the couch, staring blankly at nothing. I speed walked over to her.

"Angel, whats wrong?"

"Ashley."

"What about him?" Andy chirped in. Always so quick to jump to his best friends defense.

"Hes in there" - She gestured to the big bed room at the back of the bus - "with some whore he met last night."  Angel was strong, she would not let herself cry in front of Andy.

Angel explained how her and Ash couldnt sleep last night and went out. Ashley met a girl and completely forgot about Angel. What an ass.  I cant believe he did that. She'll never trust him now.

I pulled Angel into my arms and she still didnt cry, she just sat leant against my chest as i stroked her hair. We'd been through this so many times, switching roles each time.

She wouldnt show it, but it hurt her. In the last few days, shes been really and truly happy. I havent seen her like this for a very long time.

I started to hum her favourite song to her.

'Weep for yourself, my man,
You'll never be what is in your heart
Weep little lion man,
You're not as brave as you were at the start
Rate yourself and rake yourself,
Take all the courage you have left
Waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head

But it was not your fault but mine
And it was your heart on the line
I really fucked it up this time
Didn't I, my dear?'

Andy must have heard me, because he knelt in front of  us and pulled both me and Angel into his arms.

"I'll speak to him later. He cant be a dick like this."

I wasnt sure if he was talking to me or Angel.

I heard the door click and both mine and Andys heads shot up to see who the girl was. Angel buried her head further into my arm.

"Ash you dickhead!" Andy said walking around as Ash walked out, followed by a green eyed, hard haired girl with hips to die for and a killer smile.

Andy turned around to face Ash and the mystery girl again and i watched as the colour washed out of his face.

"Scout?!"