Carolyn

ANDYS POV

Her face dropped. I felt my own face mirror her expression. She didnt want to tour with me? I heard a loud smash from the bathroom and a rather unhappy Angel shout loudly.

"WHAT?!?!" She tormed into the lounge area of the bus and pointed straight to Ashley.

"How long is tour?" Angel asked coldly.

"Jeez, 8 months."

Angel then turned to Emilee, i felt my own hands ball into fists next to my thighs.

"And i bet you knew about this. We all know what your like, a lying emo whore. I bet Ben Bruce was right."

Emilee looked almost as if Angels words had slapped her around her face. So did everybody, looking around the room were many shocked faces.

"How can you say that?" Emi replied timidly and looked down to her hands in her lap. It was in that moment i saw their relationship almost from an outsiders point of view. Emilee was intimidated by Angel - scared almost - how hadnt i known? The signs had been there all along.

Emilee was scared of her bestfriend.

EMILEES POV

I felt the hard polished surface of the dark wooden table hit my face as i slid to the floor.

*FLASHBACK*

The music was pumping hard, i could feel the loud bass rumble from the floor fright through my body to my hair jumping frantically around my face.

"Angel, we should get going."

"Em, just let loose, live a little." She replied casually, having to shout over the loud music,

"ANGEL!" I shouted bluntly.

She walked up - a stern expression on her face - and grabbed my chin sharply, forcing me to look straight into her eyes.

"I said live a little."

"okay."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

So here's my song I wrote in time, when it was needed
Through pain of heart or loss of mind, your burdens lifted
You arent alone just know that I, can save our hearts tonight
You're not alone
We'll brave this storm
And face today
You're not alone

I woke up lay in Andys bunk, our bunk. Andy was stroking my hair gently. He had his eyes closed as he sung gently. I had not heard this song before.

ANDYS POV

I looked down towards Emilee as i felt her eyes glancing over my frame.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"You okay?" She would say yes, until she saw the colour of her eye.

"I havent heard that song before." She replied almost as if she hadnt heard my question.

"Its called Carolyn."

"Its beautiful"

"Thank you." Any positive feedback was great, but from loved ones - Emilee - It was heart warming.

"Sing it again? Please? I love the sound of your voice when you sing acoustic."

"Anything for you doll."

And as i began to sing Carolyn for the second time, my heart grew as Emilee shrugged down the bed, kissed my chest through my shirt and lay her head against my heart.

"I love you." She whispered against my chest.

"More than my own life."

A/N GUYS!! IM SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES, BUT IM GETTING INTO MY WRITING AGAIN AND IM IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING THE NEXT PART. AND ALL YOU TWILIGHT NERDS - LIKE MYSELF - WILL HAVE NOTICED THE SLIGHT BREAKING DAWN REFERENCE IN THE LAST LINE :D PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, VOTE, SUBSCRIBE AND BE SURE TO SHRE TO FACEBOOK, TWITTER, TUMBLR ETC. AND MY DEDICATION IS TO @RachelCapshew SHE IS AN AMAZING FAN AND HAS BEEN THE MAIN MOTIVATION FOR ME TO GET BACK INTO WRITING AGAIN THROUGH COMMENTING FOR MORE :) I LOVE YOU ALL!! <3 <3 <3