The monster inside

Damien
I was picked up by Jason two months ago, in the time that passed I learned two very terrible but important things. Back at the institute i was the one who killed everyone, and there was something is inside me, it gains more power day. I can feel the its blood thirst and I'm losing control. Slowly I am becoming more violent, unknowingly more sadistic. I can feel it's power growing at an ever faster rate. For the first time in my life I was truly afraid, afraid of what I was becoming and what I knew subconsciously what was enviably going to happen.
Valerie
I was worried, ever since Damien came back he's been different, changed. The others were afraid of him, only the people that knew him where not worried that he would lash out at them. But even so there still afraid of what's happening to Damien.
     He's away right now so my wolf is sulking and I feel the dull aching pain of being away from him. Sighing I got up and decided not to be depressed the whole time he's away so I go out to train.
  Running down the path to the training field I a short ways away, far enough to where children won't follow us, but short enough to just start to warm us up.
    Looking around there are only three other people here, Lucy, who's one of my friends, jack who is her mate, and some strange guy I've never seen before. Me being me I decide to go lift some weights.
    I was benching 120 when I saw Lucy and jack leave. I guess they were done, but leaving me with the mysterious guy is not cool. When I finished benching I went to the training dummy and started punching and kicking, aiming for vulnerable regions, like the kidneys, knee and a few other places when I saw the mysterious man staring at me.
     He was looking at me like I was an an object and he was making me feel like I was prey and he was a predator, so I got the hell out of there, running all the way back.
              Damien
    I was off helping out with a rogue problem a few states away. I've been here for about 5 days and I have only been able to incapacitate the rogues i find because every time I kill it makes it stronger, and I could not afford to speed up him getting stronger. Sniffing the air I caught a faint smell, it was the smell of a mated wolf. When two wolves become fully mated then there scents enter twine with the others. Soon I was at a cave where the scent trail ended. Using my enhanced vision I looked into the interior of the cave. There were about ten rouges standing around each other, talking. Before any of them could blink I was there and taking them out with non-lethal moves. After less than a minute, all the rogues were down, this was the rest of the group.
Mind linking with the packs alpha I told him the number of rogues and the location. After a few minutes he and six other wolves showed up to take them back to his pack jail house for questioning. Looking at him I silently asked if I could go home.
He nodded and thanked me for all the help I provided, then I got back to the house and got on my motorcycle and left.
Soon I was at the pack house, after parking my bike I went inside and to the kitchen. Soon I was making the ultimate sandwich when I felt tingles as hands came up over my eyes and said in a fake deep voice"who am I?" Then I turned around incredibly fast and looked at the smiling face of my mate.
Leaning down i kissed Valerie in a loving but Passionate way. Soon I heard a cough and a "get a room" from Mary's little sister who was here to train with us to be stronger. Jason and Mary left a little while ago to run the pack.
Braking the kiss Valerie turned tomato red and I whispered into her ear"your so cute when you blush" which made her even more beet red.
Suddenly out of the corner of my eye i see Tom. Jerking around I looked around but there was no one there. Thinking to myself I said" Maybe I'm losing it" then I closed my eyes.
Soon night cam and me and Valerie said our goodnights and went to bed. Who knew that the next day would turn out so terrible.

______________________--------------------------
So what do you guys think?!?! And next chapter something big will happen. It will blow your socks off- sincerely Jacob