Worst B-Day of all time

When I woke up I saw that Valerie wasn't next to me. So I got up and looked around, when suddenly I noticed something. Her scent, when it reached the door it just disappeared. Frowning to my self I went down stairs, when I realized it is my birthday.
Today I'm officially 16 yrs old. Man it feels like it's been a hundred ever since I ran away and joined another pack. I feel so old and so done with rogues and all that bull crap. Soon I was down stairs and in the giant kitchen the house has. I looked outside and saw them setting up a party, smiling to myself I proceed to look for my mate.
Still I found nothing, I searched the entire thing and found not a damn thing. So walking back to the kitchen to go outside I turn the last corner, and there she was my mate, kissing another man, kissing someone other than me. Feeling the rage coursing through my veins I was about to kill him when I heard fighting out side, running out I saw rogues running around rampaging against the unprepared party setup crew. Letting my fury loose I began killing rogues left and right.
Then they were retreat, all except one who threw a grenade, the vile smell of silver filled my nostrils and I knew what it was immediately, it was a silver grenade.
Running toward it I knew that if it went off it would kill every werewolf In and around the pack house. So thinking back to my mate I jumped on top of the grenade, just in time too, as I fell on top of the grenade it explodes, then I felt pain. Everything was dark and cold I couldn't see anything, it was nothingness complete nothingness.

  Adam-

    We were fighting when suddenly they were all gone. Then I saw Damien fall and as I ran toward him I saw a bright light and suddenly he was gone, his blood covering the surrounding werewolves. My brother was dead, my brother was dead. Then I suddenly heard someone crying, then I realize that someone was me. Running into the house, to tell Valerie I saw her kissing some guy. Fury cold hard fury flooded me and I ripped him off her and I started punching him, till I was pulled of and I saw his mutilated face, not even breathing. Then I walked away, everything a blur as I wished it was me instead of him.
Walking into my office I started destroying everything I could get my hands on, yelling and screaming I was rampaging. Then it was all done, everything was unrecognizable, except a picture of me and Damien when we were little kids. Then the crying started again.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for it being so short but I have always t going on in my life so I haven had time to write anything long, sorry
  Comment leave me your thoughts I need reviews!!!!!!
Keep reading and I will see you later peoples