What happened last night?

authors note: the dude above is Jason and in the next chapter I will put up a picture of someone else
-
--------------------------------------------------------------
Damien's pov: I woke up on a strange bed, in an all white room. Looking around I saw three white plastic chairs by the side of the bed.
Then I heard people shouting outside "We don't know if he can control what he has inside of him!" Then "That doesn't mean that you can just sentence him to death!" The first one was male, the second was a angry sounding female.
Then they opened the door and an angry looking black haired guy was standing their with a petit brunette right behind him. Then he saw my eyes and realized that I was awake. Then he said in an annoyed voice" who and what are you?" Then I looked at the guy in confusion and said three words in a raspy voice"I don't know"
Then the girl brought me a cup of what I assumed was water, which I drank greedily. Then she looked at me with a intrigued look and said to the guy, still standing " do you think he has amnesia?" To which he responded with a "duh" look and said " what else would he have"
Then some eight more people came in all clamoring about with questions. When the first guy that came in with the girl yelled "SHUT UP!!!!" And instantly everyone quieted down. Then the chick says" Alright everybody out, this dude needs some rest"
Then after she herded everyone out she turned and looked at the guy and said" Jason we can't just kill him, let's give him a chance at life" then who I'm assuming is Jason says" Ok I guess we can give him a chance" then the girl squealed and ran to Jason and said " thankyouthankyouthankyou" while jumping up and down in his arms when he responded" yeah, yeah Macy anything for you" before he leaned down and started up a very heated and passionate kiss. Turning beet red I looked away then Macy said" come on Jason lets go tell everybody"

------- three months later----------------------------

I was at the training ground they had trying to master my running technique which allowed me to go basically invisible because of how fast I can run. Jason said that its because I'm half vampire, and suggested i work on it because it could be a very useful tactical advantage. So here I am running around the track at high speeds drifting in and out of visibility.
That's when Macy's sister Monique came out and offered me some iced tea. Let me explain, Monique is 14 with brown eyes and hair like her sister, and is just starting High school and her and her friends have the biggest crushes on me.
She gave me a flirty smile as I took the iced tea, the Samuel came out he is 15 and has the biggest crush on Monique, so naturally he hated my guys. He glares at me and says"John" In a detesting tone. Then with a longing look at Monique he moves on to the weights section.
It's been three months since they found me, three months since I lost my memory, and I have heard not a peep from my wolf which I'm told is very unusual by Macy and her friends. I currently reside in the dark moon pack and and we are one of the strongest packs in North America. Oh and everybody decided to call me John.
I was at near perfection two days later when Jason came up to me and said" theirs this pack that is having rogue problems, me you and six others are going to go over there to help out" then he looked at me waiting for my opinion, so I said"sure" and shrugged. Then he said" we leave at dawn, the pack is three hours away" then he left.
Getting up and out of the track I walked to the pack house, which can dwarf a mansion.
Going upstairs I headed to the shower and got stopped by Jessica the pack slut, who tries to get into everybody's pants. This chick even tried to brake up Jason and Macy who are mates by the way. She ran her finger down my chest and said with a pouty lip" I need some help with some things, care to help" in a list filled voice. Taking her finger off my chest I walked around her, trying to ignore her.
Then I went to my room and after packing some things I got In the shower and stood under the cool stream
Of water relaxing my muscles after a hard work out/ training day, then after I got out I went to bed.