Two

Songs of the chapter:I'm a mess - Ed Sheeran
Gold Rush - Ed Sheeran
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
The Hills - The Weekend
I Don't Mind - Zayn Malik
You and I (slowed down and rain added version) - One Direction

(This may not relate to the story.. but that's what I listened while writing)
-------------

"Hey Faith!"

"Hope you're doing good Faith!"

"You look good Faith!"

All these people are butt kissers. They're all fake. They only do this to not get expelled. My father is very important considering he gives donations to the school. You know.. it's funny how I have everything and nothing. My mother? She's a fashion designer. She owns "Duval Fashion Inc." Sells all over the world. My father? He's the owner of "Duval Hotels"

Me? I'm Faith Duval. Dughter of them both. I'm the younger twin sister of Anthony Duval. Most would think we're the best of friends.. but we're really not.
Our family is "perfect" in the eyes of others.. but they don't understand what a living hell it is to be here. I would give it all to be happy once again. But that is impossible.

I was lost in thought until I fell to the ground.

"Excuse me miss. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." The stranger stretched out his hand and I took it. Helping to get back on my feet.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking. I was trying to find my class, I'm new here. My name is Liam. Liam Rich" He introduced himself stretching his arm out for me to shake.

Not paying attention I finally looked up. He had the most amazing eyes I had ever seen. They were grey with a mixture of blue and the slightest hint of green. I was unable to speak..

"Miss?"

"Sorry. I'm Faith, Faith Duval. Nice to meet you, Liam." I shool his hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Faith. You don't happen to know where the Med. Term. Class is?"

"Actually I'm headed there now. Would you like to walk to class with me?"

"Sure, thanks."

And that was the biggest mistake and the best thing to happen in my life. It brought me happiness. But it also brought back the worst of memories.