Three

So today is a week from my birthday. I am currently at the last fitting for my party dress. There was no way my parents wouldn't throw a party. Don't get me wrong, I love parties.. just not the ones my parents organize. They are boring. Luckily this year I am allowed to throw it a night club.

**phone vibrates**

I smiled.

"Hey, Faith. How have you been?"

"Liam! Hey! Good! You?"

It amazed me how well and quick we actually got close. I've been talking to him for a couple months now, and he seems genuine. He seems to be unaware of how powerful my father is at the school or at all for that matter. He just knows I'm pretty wealthy.

I wouldn't let that ruin the only friendship I have managed to have.

"I'm great. Wanna hang out?"

"Awe, sorry Liam. My mom has me getting fit for my party dress. By the way, I forgot to tell you, would you.. maybe want to be my date for the night? I just don't want to be left all by myself. You know how I hate every person at school and family friends"

"Um.. sure thing, lovely. Can't wait. But seriously, get unbusy. We need to hang out before the party. Maybe you can help me pick a suit for you party?"

"Sure, see you soon!"

After hanging up I started thinking how much closer we are now. That day we discovered we had all classes together and the same lunch.

I learned he was also wealthy. And that made me extremely happy! Not because of the money, but because I think I might like him, and anyone knows that my father would NEVER let me date anyone who's not wealthy.

I learned he loved to do community service and enjoyed helping out. He likes soccer and he's a germ freak, like me.

I'm hoping my father will meet him at my party. Maybe he'll actually approve of him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am back.  Its kinda funny , but today is actually a week from my birthday! Anyways, short update but here you go, hope you enjoy!