Four

Today Liam and I are shopping for his suit. My dress is a beautiful champagne gown with gold jewels on the corset part. I'm a nervous wreck at the moment. Though Liam and I are alone most of the time.. today feels different. There's a knock on the door interrupting my thoughts.

" Miss Faith... Mister Liam is here, he's waiting in the living room."

" Thank you, Sarah. You may leave. "

I feel like a million butterflies are flying all over the place in my stomach. Will he like what I'm wearing? Is my makeup bad? Nah. Doubt it, it's the one thing I'm good at. The further down the stairs I go, the more nervous I get. The last step..

" Liam! "

"Hey, lovely. How are you doing? Your house is beautiful. "

" Thanks Li, my father had special interior designers from Paris to come and design it."

" That's nice, ready to go?"

The drive there was pretty great. What's so great about a drive?

".. When your legs don't work like they used to before.." My favorite singer Ed Sheehan same on the radio, I couldn't help but sing along. Then suddenly Liam comes in as well.

".. and I can't sweep you off of your feet.." He sang along.

The whole ride we sang along to Ed, it was incredible, the more I got to know him.. I liked him more and more.

We arrived to the mall, where we would be in search for a tux for him. As we walked to the store where we'd be buying his tux, he offered me his arm to hold. I gladly took it.

We reached the store and immediately the employee there welcomed us, he politely helped us to a private room where they had already chosen a couple of tuxes, there was was a champagne color one , a black with a champagne color tie and another one with a champagne bow tie, but this one had a pop of shimmer to it, and immediately we knew this was the one to match my dress. He tried the suit on to make sure it fit. It was perfect.

We checked out and thanked the employee. We left the mall and Liam asked me where I wanted to eat, he suggested a couple of fancy restaurants, they were good, but I was tired of them.

" Li.. can we go get pizza?" My mom would kill me if she found out I'm asking him this.

He smiled, " Sure , Lovely"

" Thank you, I hate going to all those fancy places, my mother wouldn't even allow me to get anything other than than a salad."

" Hun, you are beautiful, no need to eat salads all the time! Let's go get us some pizza!"

This day couldn't get any better, a day with Liam and eating pizza? I'd take that over any fancy stuff my dad would make me do today.

-----------

A/N:

So you're probably wondering she's still alive? Well yes, yes I am. I'm not really ever on the app anymore, but I think I'm gonna come back? Yeah lol. So here's a new chapter, thanks for reading!