Just Friends

"Alison!" I call out. She's running through the forest, telling me to catch her. I chase after her, my hair blowing in the wind. I'm a much faster runner than her, and I soon catch up with her, snaking my hands around her waist to keep her from running away again. Alison whips round, her eyes sparkling, and she's laughing because she knows she can never win a race against me, but she still tries every time. I let go of her and she takes my hand and pulls me onward.
"Where are we going?" I ask her.
"I'm taking you to my special place! Come..." She replies secretively.
I'm the only one of our 'clique' that Alison shares her secrets with. There's me, Alison, Aria, Hanna and Spencer, but I think Alison only really trusts me. Ever since I can remember, she's had a hard time trusting people. I can understand though, if I'd had the childhood she did, I wouldn't trust people either. It took me a long time to get her to let me in and trust me.
She slows down and leads me round an ancient stone wall, that has moss growing out of it.
"ewww! Please don't tell me this is your 'special place'!" I exclaim.
"no!" She replies. "But we're soon there"
When she stops, we're standing by a mini-waterfall. There are a couple stones surrounding it, that look right over the waterfall. The water gushes down the stones and then feeds into a small stream. Alison pulls my onto one of the stones and begins talking about some myth.
"Apparently, this is the 'kissing rock'. People have been sneaking down here for centuries to meet their 'lover'" She laughs a little, and then looks into my eyes. "Who would you like to take here, Em? Ben?"
"I don't know, I don't think I love Ben. I'm thinking of breaking up with him..." I reply.
"Good idea. He's SUCH a knucklehead anyway!" She grins at me and then says "But seriously Em, who would you like to take here?"
"You" I tell her.
Alison laughs because she thinks I'm joking, little does she know, I'm being serious...
I honestly think I'm falling in love with her. I know I shouldn't be but... I can't help it. I don't want to ruin our friendship, which is why I haven't told her. I just wish I could...