Chapter 11

Hey Guys!! I'm here with a tragic chap. :D Sorry, but ek twist tou banta tha boss. Hope you overcome soon from the dhamakaa. :* :* :* *hugs you all* Happy Reading. :)

Note: Some of you get confused of how there's a POV of Susan as that is the past. So, I'll tell you that, it's Haya thinking about her mother as you can see that I always add a paragraph or Haya thinking about her dreadful past; after this, I add Susan's POV. Okay so, now I'm not adding any such paragraph in this chapter. But it's Haya thinking about Susan, understand? Good. You guys are the best!! :*

______________________________________

1st DECEMBER, 1993

SUSAN'S POV

The last month passed by in a blink of an eye. We had mid-terms and I had buried myself in my books. But, SK didn't even need to study that much. Still, he got 5th position. But that was because of his cheating techniques by me and Lia, okay? Okay. But thank god they are over now.

Today was the result ceremony and we were called in the main hall. I was not talking to the both of them lately. I mean, I was but not how we used to. I don't know, I didn't want to be 2nd. And that, Brian, he had to be 1st and that too, from 2 marks. What the hell!

As we were heading towards the hall, Lia suddenly stopped walking and finally asked, 'Okay. Listen, What. Is. Your. problem from the past few days? Why are you ignoring us? It's like we don't even exist to you. You..'

As she was completing her sentence, SK interrupted her, ' Lia, stop, okay? Can't you just shut up!'

I felt weird hearing this. I didn't expect it to go this way. I shouldn't have acted like that all this while. Im such a fool!! Shoot.

We started walking again but this time it was awkward around each other. Lia was frustrated, I could sense. This time, I stopped and I just...I guess wanted to apologize? I really didn't mean to. I am such a fool. I was such a bitch.

'Ehhh...Lia....I am really sorry, okay? I didn't mean to. It was just that I was tensed.'

'Oh wow. You were tensed. Susan, do you even realize such a bitch you are? I am your BESTFRIEND, if you remember, you know? And bestfriends have to share everything, no?' She sarcastically said. And I just crashed into her, hugging her so damn tight but her grip on me was even tight.

Just the best hug, one can ask for. I just love her for this. She is the best best-friend one can have.

Within no time, Sk started screaming, 'Bitches, I am here too.'

'We know, asshole. Come here.' With that, we shared a very cute group hug. 'You know what, You guys are the best healers ever. Bastards, I love you.' I said, the words coming out of my heart.

'Miss drama, tell me what was the reason?' I knew what she was talking about.

'Lia, I really don't want to talk about it. Please.' I said but she argued, 'Are you gonna tell me or I give you the worst make over, capture your horrible pictures and post them on internet?'

She is such a bitch.

'You're the most gandi bestfriend ever, you know?'

'Susan? Tell me what happened or I'll seriously murder you.' Lia and her deadly threats!!!

'Oye! Don't dare say this or I'll murder you, okay?' Sk interrupted in our conversation. I just unknowingly smiled at this. Why is he so nice? Why always he says things which make my heart melt? Why is he such a cutie pie that I want to pinch his cheeks?