4 - Ta da!!

Edited ✔️

Enjoy, losers <3

"Louis, Louis, Louis, Louis, Louis."

Louis groaned as he heard Harry calling his name over and over.

"What do you want, Harold?" he asked, rolling over in bed. Harry sat on the edge and fell on top of his back, grinning to himself.

"I have a surprise for you!" he smiled down at the half asleep boy. Louis groaned again and Harry slid down to lay beside him.

"Hm.. I've always wanted to wake up to this." Harry smiled as Louis opened one eyes. He smiled at the long haired boy and turned on his back.

"What's the surprise?" he asked, yawning. Harry sat up.

"Well, Mr. Tomlinson you'll have to come see." Harry wiggled his eyebrows and louis chuckled.

"Okay, okay!" he sat up too and pulled on plaid pajama bottoms over his boxers.

Harry stared quiet fondly of the boy's boxers and Louis noticed.

"My eyes are up here, Harry." Louis laughed, and Harry rolled his eyes.

"You're just a tease!" he spoke before walking out of the room. Louis smiled and made his way out after Harry

"Ta da!!" Harry smiled, and Louis looked at what he was pointing to. On the couch was the smallest, cutest, fluffiest kitten Louis' ever seen.

"Oh... my.." Louis looked at Harry, who just smiled, and let Louis go to the small animal. Louis sat next to the small, sleeping creature on the couch. It woke up and Louis picked it up gently.

"Harry..? I..." Louis was a bit confused. The cat purred against his hands and rubbed his small nose against his fingers.

"He's ours! You can name him.. I just thought you should get an award for officially making it a month in New York City!" Louis smiled at Harry, looking back to the kitten.

"What should we call him?" Louis smiled standing up. Harry walked over and pet the tiny guys head.

"I would call him Louis because he's so tiny.." Louis glared at the taller boy. "But, I think you should pick." Harry kissed the kitten's head.

"Hmm, how about Bear?"

"Bear?" Harry questioned, almost confirming.

"Like Boo Bear.. I think it's really cute." Louis looked down at the kitten's green eyes. "Me mum used to call me Boo Bear." Louis whispered now as if saying it too loudly would hurt.

"Ok-okay, yeah I like it." Harry smiled and Louis kissed Bear's ears, the feeling of the word home settling in.

---

Louis spent his day playing with Bear while Harry had work. He was so happy he got him the cute animal.

"I'm home!" Harry called into the apartment while slamming the door. Louis stood up from the couch, pulling his sweatpants up.

"Hey," he smiled as Harry walked in with his hair tied up and his long coat on.

"Hey Lou," he set down his brief case. "Liam and Niall want to go see a movie, and they invited us. What do you say?" he asked, and Louis nodded.

"When? Right now?" Louis asked. Harry shook his head and took off his boots, hanging up his coat.

"Maybe in an hour or so?" he said and Louis nodded.