12 - excuse you

"should we wake him?" liam whispered to niall, and harry hit their heads.

"let him sleep you dildos." harry whispered yelled and niall rubbed where harry hit him.

"why are you two fighting again?" liam asked as they exited the guest room and closed the door where louis was sound asleep.

"because i'm a jerk and i said things i shouldn't of and... i feel so bad." harry sat down and pressed his face into his hands. liam shook his head.

"you hurt him bad man... he couldn't get out a single word he was sobbing too hard." liam said and harry sighed before leaning onto niall's shoulder.

"i regret it all so much." harry pouted. liam hit his arm.

"you always do that you know?" harry made a face and sat up more. "you always snap on people! you get too stressed out and take it out on the people around you. remember when you about hit niall in macy's because he dropped your smoothie." liam glared and harry's eyes widened.

"i said i was sorry a million times!" harry argued and furrowed his eyebrows. liam rolled his eyes.

"that's not even my point! my point is that you can't take your stress out on louis. he's innocent and i kinda think he has some issues with feelings so you need to go easy." liam sighed and niall glanced between the two.

"listen, mr payne-in-my-fucking-ass–" niall scolded him.

"harry he's right!" niall finally said. "you get stressed about shit and it bottles up before the cap explodes."

"that's because i'm fighting for my job 24/7! my ass has been on the line ever since i started as CEO."

"bullshit!" liam called out and harry stood up.

"excuse you?"

"bullshit harry! you know plain as day you don't lift one finger for your job! you get paid a lot of money for doing absolutely nothing." harry was hurt. because that's not at all how it went. he had grown up fighting for everything — food, money, an education. he wasn't exactly rich while growing up. and he worked hard as hell to get up to a CEO which did in fact do lots of things for a company. liam's just too much of a –

"why're you guys yelling?" louis asked peeking his head out the door. harry's anger immediately disappeared as he saw his love.

"lou baby." harry walked over and louis gasped going to close the door, but harry was faster. "love, we need to talk."

"leave harry." louis whispered as harry entered the room only to close the door.

"listen to me lou... i'm so so sorry about everything i said. i feel so terrible i said those things and that they would even come out of my mouth." louis sighed. "i was so stressed i didn't mean it.. i tend to snap when i get too stressed and i regret everything i did to you, all i said." harry tried taking louis' hands in his but louis was froze.

"haz i..." he didn't know how to respond. "you hurt me." he whispered and looked down at their hands. harry rubbed his thumb across the back of louis' hand slowly.

"i didn't mean any of it. i was just stressed." harry repeated and louis looked up.

"you're really sorry?" louis whispered and harry nodded frantically. louis nodded with him. "okay then... i believe you." louis said, and harry's face broke into smile.

"yeah? really, baby?" harry assured him and louis nodded, smiling. "so then i can do this." harry pulled louis close by the waist and kissed louis' sweet lips. louis kissed back immediately and wrapped his arms around harry's neck.