10 - family

{ahh! look at the cute young boyfriends (,: ugh i love them so much}

harry woke up to coughing. he opened his eyes and saw louis sitting up in bed.

"you alright?" harry asked, rubbing his eyes. louis nodded and stopping coughing.

"it's nothing big." he waved his hand and started to lay back down. harry lazily pulled him closer and louis smiled, then sniffled.

"you sound sick." harry said, eyes closed. louis reached his hand up to rub against his cheek. harry leaned into his touch and smiled.

"it's only a small cold, love." louis reassured the boy and harry yawned, re-opening his eyes.

"want to get up?" harry asked. louis nodded and pulled away from him.

they got up and louis pulled on his - harry's - warm jumper.

"you're cold?" harry smiled seeing louis in his clothes.

"you keep this apartment freezing!"

"it's only september!" harry laughed and opened their door, walking out to the living room. gemma turned her head in their direction hearing them.

"morning love birds." she smiled into her coffee mug. she took a drink and harry walked over to sit next to her.

"morning my favorite sister." harry hugged her from the side and she tried pushing him off. louis smiled at the siblings and he felt his something in his chest pang. it was jealousy but not in a 'he's my man back off' type of way, because well gemma's his sister, but a 'i wish my sister was here' type of jealous.

"i am your only sister!" gemma said finally getting her little brother off of her. harry smiled and stood up again.

"rude!" he stuck his tongue out and louis mentally rolled his eyes. what a child.

just then anne walked from the guest room. "morning my lovely children." anne smiled and harry bent down to kiss her cheek. louis smiled warmly at anne, she was so nice to him.

"louis, want to help me with breakfast?" anne asked and louis nodded.

"yes, and we'll let your children be lazy bums." louis squeezed harry's bum and harry jumped a bit not expecting that.

"cheeky."

--

since louis wasn't feeling too well he stopped helping anne halfway through breakfast to lay down. harry went along with him and gemma finished up with anne.

"what hurts baby?" harry asked, spooning louis.

"mhm.." louis sighed. "everything." he coughed and played with harry's fingers that were on top of his own. harry kissed the side of his neck softly.

"get some rest lou." harry said and louis pouted before turning in harry's arms to face him.

"i will rest but you need to go eat okay?" louis said and harry nodded. "i'm serious h, don't stay with me the whole time.. i feel bad your mother and sister are here and that i'm sick." louis sighed and harry kissed his forehead.

"it's fine, not your fault." harry said to the half asleep boy. louis nodded and closed his eyes. "my smol boyfriend." harry squeezed louis as the boy slipped into a deep sleep.

---

"harry it's fine," anne assured her son that it was okay if he and louis didn't help out with making dinner. louis had been asleep all day and the three in the apartment stayed quiet all day long.