13 - club pt. 1

one part in this goes from 0 - 100 so just... ya know go with it, enjoy it, and help me improve if i need to - h

harry paced the living room as he waited for the call.

"babe calm down, it'll be fine." louis said as he flipped through the papers for harry. harry shook his head.

"louis, i– what if the spread sheet wasn't good enough and i get fired!" harry panicked and louis stood up.

"hey." he grabbed his waist to get him to stop pacing. "why don't i get us some coffee, yeah?" louis kissed his cheek. harry nodded and smiled then brought louis' lips to his own.

"you're perfect lou." harry whispered before kissing him sweetly. louis smiled and pulled away.

"i try."

louis walked to the kitchen and harry sat on the couch. bear jumped up onto harry's lap and purred.

"hey baby." harry smiled at the kitten and patted his head. just then the phone rang loudly.

"shit." harry muttered as he reached for it. he picked it up and slid to answer.

"hello?" harry breath out. just then louis walked in with two mugs. "haha yes sir... yeah." harry smiled into the phone and louis smiled as he sat next to him. he set the hot mugs on the coffee table and let himself curl into harry.

"m-my boyfriends good yes thanks for asking." harry chuckled and looked at louis. louis leaned over and kissed his cheek. "alright, talk to you later. bye." harry hung up and laughed loudly.

"oh my gosh, i got a raise lou!" harry smiled widely and louis clapped.

"hell yeah you did, baby!" louis cheered and the cat ran away from the loudness. harry pulled louis close and slammed his lips against his own. louis' eyes fluttered shut as harry moaned against him. it was like heaven to louis' ears as he moaned back. harry slipped his tongue into louis' mouth and louis gripped harry's waist.

"fuck harry." louis whispered as he pushed him back to lay him down. harry moaned as louis straddled him from above. louis moved to harry's neck and sucked on a certain spot making harry go crazy.

"fucking hell louis." harry moaned out as louis smirked against him. he press his front down on harry's growing boner.

"no... no–fuck. no teasing." harry squeezed louis' ass and louis smirked down at him.

"yeah you don't like teasing?" louis connected his lips to harry's collarbone. harry shook his head at louis' words.

"pl-please lou." harry groaned as louis palmed him through his jeans. "take off your shirt." harry gripped the edge of it and louis took his hands from his dick to take it off. louis' boner hit harry's and that set off harry's and his moans.

"hey harry, liam and i were wonderi– ah!" niall jumped as he opened their front door. louis gasped and looked up at him. liam rose his eyebrows as he saw what was going on.

"h-hi niall." louis said and harry didn't seem to notice as he started unzipping louis' pants.

"b-babe." louis looked down and harry looked up at him. louis' eyes darted to niall and liam in the doorway still.

"fuck." harry whispered as he turned his head enough to see them.

"hey guys what's going on?" liam smirked as he walked in. niall was still frozen in the doorway.