That Night: Part one

Nya POV

Me and London were getting ready tonight. We both were wearing black, skin tight dresses. I flat ironed my hair bone straight. London had put her hair in bantoo knots so now it's curly. My dress was black with lace across the whole sides of my body. Then I had on some black and silver studded redbottoms. But I had on my silver Eiffel tower necklace to match my Eiffel tower theigh tattoo. I looked into my body mirror...I know good and well I ain't ugly.

London POV

Me and my boo was looking like chocolate goddesses. Lol. I was wearing a tight black dress that was open in the back to display my tatoo of angel wings. Then it was gold stripes on my sleeves. I put my gold chain necklace on with my gold bangles. Then I put on my gold studded louboutins. My hair was a super curly afro. Me and Nya live in a 2 bedroom apartment so I was in one room and she was in the other. I went to go knock her door but before I could she opened it immediately. We looked at each other and both said "Boom" and busted out laughing.

Nya: U ready?

Me: Yea but lemme get some money.

Nya: Oh yea I need some too.

We both got like $50 out of our wallets and were out the door.

Nya POV

We got in my white Mercedes Benz and were off to have some fun. We pulled up to the club and it was this long line. Plus there was nowhere to park. So we just drove around the block and parked in this $10 parking garage. Me and London just split it in half. We just had to be out by 1:00am. It was 10:00pm right now so we good. We walked around the block and there was this long line.

Me: Dang.. This line wrap around the building! Ima go look to see if another way to get in and ima just text you if I'm in.

London: Ight... And u better text me bc u text like a lightskin...

Me: Bruhhh no I don't.

London: Yea whatever...but hurry up before security find out you sneaking around.

And with that I ran around the corner and saw a 2 doors behind the building. I tried one of them but it was locked. I went over to the next one and the door flew open.