This again..

I woke up to the bright light of the curtain beaming in my face. I grabbed my phone and saw that I got a text from Howard.

Your future: Good morning! Did you sleep well?

Me: Good morning and yea I did.

Him: That's good. Sooo what are doing today?

Me: Going to meet up with my friend and cousin. Then back to work.

Him: Okay. What hours do you work?

Me: 5pm-9pm

Him: Yea I do too. Only on the weekends though because I have school too.

Me: What school do you go to?

Him: Art Institute of L.A

Me: What's your major?

Him: Directing.

Me: Yea...I go to the University Of L.A. My major is law.

Him: That's wassup.

Me: Yea.

Him: Well I guess I'll see you at work. Meet me in the food court around 7 by McDonald's.

Me: Okay see you there.

Him: Bye Beautiful.
I started blushing after I saw that. I got out of bed. It was 10:00pm so I still have the rest of the day to meet up with London and Jade. Jade is me and London's friend from school. We have the same classes as her.
I got out bed and got my underwear,towel and brush. I put my phone on my spotify playlist. I turned the shower on and got in. I let the steaming hot water fall on my body. It felt so good. My phone was playing Drake's song back-to-back. I rapped along " Is that a world tour or your girls tour?" Lol..he killed Meek! Drake gotta win the "war". My mind slowly drifted back to the real world. I forgot all about those paparazzi.
I got out of the shower, brushed my hair since I washed it and brushed my teeth. Once I was dry, I lotioned my body up then put some lotion on my face. Then I put my underwear on. I stepped out the bathroom then went to my closet. I decided to wear my white halter top that says love, some high waisted blue jeans and some light brown boots.
I went to dresser/mirror and brushed my hair some more. Then I put in 2 braids going down to my back. I texted London to see where they were.

Me: Where y'all at?

London: Still at Jade's house.

Me: Alright..I'll be there in 30.

London: KK

I went in the Kitchen and made me a strawberry and Banana smoothie. I poured it into a glass then ate some pretzels. I noticed the flowers Tyga and Kylie gave me. I went over to them. London must of put then in this vase. I looked at them for a second until I noticed a card. I picked it up and looked at it.

Get well soon and if anything gets out of hand... call me @ 613-555-7658
- Yours truly Micheal

I caught myself smiling and quickly wiped it away. I just find it weird that he signed it Michael. I put then number in my phone as Micheal. I took my smoothie and pretzels and went In the living room and sat down to watch t.v. I turned it on and saw the TMZ video of me getting hit in the head by Tyga...or Michael. Idk what to call him. I guess I'll call him Michael since he signed the card Michael. Anyways it looks like ppl are Sharing it on instagram,Twitter, Vine and the list goes on. They made it a hashtag...#clumsytiger. How immature are they?
I quickly turned the t.v off and went to wash my smoothie glass out. I got my uniform out my closet because idk how long ima be with them. I put it in my purse along with my phone, phone charger, keys, small makeup bag, and a water bottle. (I changed purses). I closed the door,got my keys and locked it, then turned around to see many bright flashing lights. OMG not this again. Some paparazzi shouted there she is!! That's the girl!! I ran as fast as I could down the steps of my apartment then more people crownded me in!! Huh... I tried my best to push past them and get to my car but there was no way through! Huhhh I have had enough of this!! I shouted "This apartment complex is private property!!! So unless y'all want me to call the police them y'all should really move!!" They started to back up..thank goodness!! I got to my car and hurried inside. I went in my glove compartment and got my blue beats. I always keep them in the just in case I'm going to the gym. I put them in my purse because if they try to crowd me again then I'll just block them out with these because they were saying some mean things...I started up my car and blasted Chris Brown- Liquor.
Jade's house isn't that far from here so I'll be there in about 10 minutes. I can't wait to vent to them about all that's been happening.

Pic of Howard