The next day

I woke up in my bed to what sounded like the t.v. I guess London was woke. I reached over to my phone and it was 2:00pm. Then I went in my bathroom and wiped my face and brushed my teeth. Then I went in the Kitchen.

London: Well good morning sleepyhead.

Me: Good morning...why is the t.v so loud??

London: My bad girl...but look u on the news!!

Me: What are you talking about?

London: Well not the news but E news.

Me: Wait...please don't tell me that it's because of what happened last night!!

London: Well too late. Look.
Then she pointed to the t.v. I was in shock to see pictures and videos of Tyga hitting me in the head with the door.

London: I guess the club had a camera in the back. TMZ got the footage.

Me: Omg!! How am I gonna be able to even get out of the house with this being all over t.v.

London: That's not even the worst part! Look outside.
I went to our patio since we live on the second floor our apartment. There were mass paparazzi. Then there were like 7 black vans on each side of the road.

Me: OMG are they fr? How do they even know where we live? How am I gonna be able to go to work? (I work at the apple store in my neighborhood mall.) I gotta get to work in like 3 hours!

London: Well I had an idea. We can disquise you!!

Me: Well what did you have in mind?

London: Well I still have some leftover bleach from last year when I dyed my hair. So I was just gonna give you a ombre look so they won't really recognize you. Trust me!! They won't recognize you. Put some shades and a hat and you'll look completely different.

Me: Okay I guess I have no choice. But if you mess up my hair ima kill you. I said pointing my finger. London just rolled her eyes.

London got the bleach out of the cabinet under the sink and it was on from there.

1 1/2 hour later
I looked in the mirror and looked at the finish result after London blow dryed it and braided it up. It looked amazing!! I had only one more hour to get ready and I was still In my pajamas. I went in my room and put on my navy blue uniform shirt, some black leggings. I put on my black and red snapback to hide my face and some shades. I decided to put in my nose ring that I never wear. I got my phone and keys with some juice that was in the fridge since I haven't had any breakfast and I don't have time to get something on the way. I had 10 minutes to get there. Good thing I work in the neighborhood. Before I opened the door I said a small prayer and left saying bye to London. I went down the stairs in a hurry then a bunch of paparazzi started flashing lights and everything. Then they started shouting questions and I tried to ignore and push threw them but if I didn't tell them to stop then they wouldn't stop. I started saying leave me alone, and no I'm not her. I finally made it to my car and hurried inside. I pulled off slowly making sure that they no one got hit. Ik your wondering why don't just run them over but I'm not the type of girl to run somebody over. Lol. I made it to work only having 3 minutes to get inside. I ran so fast into the mall then went by everyone in the store to the back and clocked in. I put my keys and my phone in my little cabinet type thing and put my juice in the fridge. Then I took my hat and shades off since it wasn't part of the uniform and put it on the top of the cabinet. Then I went in the front and started helping ppl. I'm actually very good at technology stuff. So I'm the one to help people with their questions. About 2 hours went by so it was 7 because my shift started at 5. My shift ends at 9. So it was my break. I was hungry as ever!! I went to the break room to drink my juice. That wasn't enough. I went out to the food court and got me some chipotle. I sat down and started eating immediately. I was on twitter until this guy came up to me and started staring. I'm not even gonna lie he was fine!! I put my fork down and wiped my mouth. And looked back at him with that one face like " may I help you".

??guy: Hi, my is Howard may I sit here with you?

Me: um...yea sure.

Howard: May I say that you are one fine lady.

Me: Um..thanks you. Your not so bad yourself. I said sorta blushing.

Howard: Well fine lady...may I have your number?
I was a little taken back by what he said. I know I can't have this being more than a friendship.

Me: Um yea.
He gave me his phone and I gave him mine. He put his name in as YourFuture and I put mine in asTheoneandonly. I slightly laughed at what he put in.

Howard: Okay well I'll text you soon. And maybe I'll see you around he said looking at the Apple logo on my my shirt. Then I noticed that he was wearing a At&t uniform shirt.

Me: Alrighty.
He got up and winked at me and walked away. I started eating my food again and started thinking about my ex Brian. I felt hot tears coming down and wiped them quickly. I hate crying! He cheated on me for some big booty silicone stripper girl who actually left him for a some football player. Then he tried to get me back but I denied him. I hate guys like that. But I always thought like maybe if I wasn't always busy then maybe he wouldn't of cheated on me. But until I'm out of school then I won't date. Huh let me stop thinking about this and get back to work. I threw away my garbage and went back to work.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I clocked out,left the mall and went back home. There wasn't any paparazzi there..thank god. I got in the house and noticed London wasn't there. I got on my phone to see if she texted me and yep she did.

LondonBoo: Hey I'm at Jade's house. She said you can come too. Bring a overnight bag.

Me: That's alright I'm tired I'll meet up with y'all tmrw.

I closed my phone and went to my room. I took my shoes off, then I got my underwear and pajamas, then went to the bathroom to take a shower.
I got out the shower and climbed in the bed. Time for sleep...