Rest

As soon as they left London came up to the side of the bed and gave me the "Girl u wrong" face.

Me: What you looking at??

London: Girl u know u was wrong for that.

Me: Whatever just tell me what happened. The whole story.

London: "Okay um.. Tyga opened the door and it hit you in the forehead and the nose. You fell and your nose started bleeding. I heard screaming from where u were at and I ran back there and saw you laying there helpless and ppl by your side. It was Tyga, his bodyguard, and Kylie. Kylie was the one who screamed. Tyga said he would take you to the hospital but I didn't want you to go with him so I drove you there myself. We got here and you got on the bed thingy and the nurses rolled you to the back while we waited in the lobby. Kylie was the one who got the roses and teddy bear while we waited...because Tyga really didn't wanna leave until he know that everything was okay." She said until she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

??: Hi, I'm nurse Jackie and I have your prescription for ibuprofen and discharge papers.

Me: Okay thank you. I said smiling.
She handed me the papers then she left. I got out of the bed but London had to help me a bit because I was stumbling because my vision was still a little bit blurry.

London: How do u feel?

Me: I can't see very well and still have a headache...

London: You just need some good old fashion rest.

Me:Yea your right.
London had to help me all the way to the car. We got in the car then drove off to the house. She helped me in. And then my vision was normal once I got to my room. All I did was take my dress off leaving me in my panties and bra. I got under the covers and drifted off to sleep.