That Night Pt.2

Nya POV

The door flew open and hit me straight in the nose! I fell down and felt some kind of liquid coming running down my face. I touched my nose and saw that it was blood. I heard someone's voice but I didn't know who it was because my vision was going blurry and then I blacked out.
             3 hours later⏳
I woke up to some beeping noise and super bad headache. My vision was still very blurry. All I saw were bright lights.I blinked a few times and looked around and saw I was in the hospital. Then I saw London running to the side of the bed and shouting "She's awake, She's awake!!"

Me: Shut up!! I got a headache!

London: My bad!!

Me: What happened? Last thing that I remember was my nose bleeding.

London: Well I guess you were trying to look for another way inside and someone opened the door and hit you and your nose started bleeding and you blacked out.

Me: Wait Wait Wait...who hit me in the face with the door?

London: Hold tight real quick.
Then she walked out the room. I smacked my lips. Why did she have to leave the room? Why couldn't she just tell me...? About 3 minutes went by and she came back in the room with 2 guys and one girl. There was one tall dark skin guy dressed in all black. Then there was one light skin guy that had on a gold and white chanel snapback that was really low on his face, some tru's and a white T-shirt with mass gold chains. He had a bouquet of roses and a teddy bear. He was hand-in-hand with some girl. She looked somewhat familiar but I still had blurry vision so who knows?The light skin guy walked up to me.

??guy: Um..wellllll I guess I should start off by saying that I'm the guy who accidentally hit you. I'm really sorry for that and I hope that you feel better. Just please if anyone ask then just say that your one of my homies that I'm coming to visit and that you tripped and fell.
I cut him off instantly by putting my hand up.

Me: Um... Who are you? Because I know that your not coming up to me and saying that I have to lie for you! I said in a stern voice.

??guy: Um.. I guess that you don't recognize me. But I'm Micheal otherwise known as Tyga.
I squinted a little and then I looked away.

Me: Oh..my bad. But for future reference.. You shouldn't just assume that people know who you are...and certainly don't tell them to lie for you right off the bat. I said still looking away.

Tyga: Yea I guess your right but here.
I looked back over at him and he handed me the roses and a teddy bear. I began to feel bad for snapping at him.

Me: Umm... Thank you and I'm sorry for uhh snapping at you.

Tyga: Don't worry about it because your right and I hope that you feel better.
He walked over to the girl and she said that she hopes I feel better. I smiled at her and said thank you. Tyga locks hands with her and then winks at me before walking out.