Someone From Another Life

this is a special chapter its a crosser over chapter.okay so in another story this girl (Nicole) dies and she moves on to another life.Well this story is her other life.so ya the new person is her brother from the other life (story).So she meets him again.don't worry hes only here for one episode then he leaves again.so i hope you like the chapter so ya bye.in 3....2......1 START THE STORY

I jumped off the tree and Lloyd followed me.Then I stopped."Hey whats wrong ?"Lloyd asked."I remembered something"I said."What did you remember ?"Lloyd asked.Everything stopped I had a flashback from my other life.I came back to reality again."What did you remember ?"Lloyd asked."Nicholas"I said.Lloyd froze."Nicholas?"Lloyd said."Ya do you know him ?"I asked."No"Lloyd said."Don't lie I know you fought him"I said.I ran off back into the city.I ran home."Michael!"I said."What ?"Michael said."Come here"I said."Why ?"Michael said."Just come"I said."Fine wait"Michael said.He walked in."What ?"Michael said."Do you know someone named Nicholas ?"I said."Nicholas Ferris ?"Michael said."Uh I guess so"I said."Your talking about The Nicholas Ferris the best wizard and the most wanted person ?!"Michael said."Um I guess so"I said.Michael ran back up stairs.He came back downstairs holding a sword.I left reality again and had another flashback.I saw someone standing giving me the same sword.I came back to reality.I grabbed the sword from Michael."I know this sword"I said."Impossible Nick gave me that sword as a good bye gift"Michael said."What do you mean good bye gift"I said."Well Nick he's not a ordinary person,he is a trouble maker so they kicked him out of wizard school and he was sent somewhere else"Michael said.I left reality again and had another flashback.I came back."Michael I need you to cast a portal spell"I said."Why ?"Michael asked."Because I need something"I said.Michael went back up stairs and came back with his wand.He casted the spell and a portal opened.I jumped in it.I landed in a park.Another flashback."This is where I died"I said,I ran to a old abandoned house.I walked in and I saw the same sword except it said Ferris except of Nicholas.I guess that was his name.I grabbed the sword and ran back to the portal."I got it I knew it I knew that I've seen this sword"I said.I place them together and nothing happened.I turned them around and a portal opened behind me and someone came out."Its him"Michael said."Who ?"I said."Its the legendary Nicholas"Michael said."Um you called"he said.I turned around and I had another flashback.I came back to reality.We started both into each others eyes.He put his hand on my shoulder."Do you remember me ?"he said.I looked in his eyes and had a slight recognition of him."Your Nicholas my brother"I said.He nodded his head."Yes do you remember anything else ?"Nicholas said.I put down my head and shook it."No I don't"I said.He looked down and took his hand off my shoulder."I wish you did"Nicholas said."Are for real your the sister of Nicholas ?"Michael said."I guess I am"I said."Do you know how awesome that is!"Michael said."Wait Michael why are you here ?"Nicholas asked."I came to see my best friend plus I finished wizard school so I came back"Michael said."Oh"Nicholas said."Wait how are you here ?"Michael said."Well when in your other life you have a brother that is part of the CIA you can pretty much do whatever"Nicholas said."Why didn't you come earlier ?"I asked."Well um I have a messed up family in my other life a part from being the youngest CIA agent,I have two demon brothers one is a cyborg a werewolf sister and a niece that is also a demon and you have to fight them,also I was being chased down by the government because they thought I had killed my brother so I was pretty busy fighting and running"Nicholas said."I guess that makes sense"I said."Hey why don't we still something today ?"Michael asked.I got on the counter ."Hm I don't know"I said.Michael and Nicholas started doing chicken sounds and flapping there arms."Fine we'll steal something"I said.I ran to my room and changed into my costume.I came back outside where Michael and Nicholas where talking to each other."Ready ?"I asked."Yup wait what are we gonna steal ?"Michael asked."We'll go around own and anything we find that seems awesome we'll steal it"I said."Alright"Michael and Nicholas both said.We ran out into the city.Some people looked at us and asked for autographs but still no sign of the ninja witch was weird because I thought someone would have called the cops to tell them where here but we went about the night taking whatever we wanted and singing stuff for people until I saw something......

Okay do Nicholas is gonna gonna be in the other episode to just saying and I hope you liked this episode and what did Mackenzie see that mad this awesome night go bad ? nobody knows except me the author of course well bye now.