New Story

(okay this chapter might be different because I'm writing it on my laptop since my tablet broke but I hope you enjoy it anyway and please give me ideas)

Lloyd's now out of the hospital

Mackenzie's P.O.V

"Mac what do you want to steal today ?"

"I really don't know Mic,I really don't know".Michael's phone rings,he leaves the room.I grab the sword my so called brother's blade,I wonder what happened to him.Michael walks back in,looking sad.

"What's wrong Mic ?"

"I uh gotta go"

"Go where ?"

"Back from where I came from"

"Seriously ?!"

"Ya sorry"he says walking away.God dammit,my best friend just left me,my so called brother isn't here anymore,I can't hang with my boyfriend cuz all his friends hate me,what the hell am I supposed to do now ?!I sigh.....So many thought ran through my mind on what I could do.I get up change into a pair of jeans,boots,and a shirt and head out.I go to the forest,deep inn the forest.I hear something,I turn but nothing.I hear it again.I try to ignore it,I climb up a tree,a really really high tree.Almost to the top I loose my footing and slip off.Almost hitting the ground,someone catches me.....

(alright I've decided to write a second book to this........it might not be ninjago related but it still it the sequel so I hope you still read it)