16

sixteen.

Matt and I were hanging out and I got a text. It was from my partner Joey. He wanted to know when we could meet up to do the project. Matt saw me typing and looked over at my phone, "Who're you texting?" I finish typing and respond, "Joey, we're-" "Joey? Another guy? So now your cheating on me?" I laugh a little, "Totally Matt, Jesus what crawled up your ass." I guess he wasn't joking around like I thought, "Give me your phone, now." I look at him weird, "What?" "I said give me your phone." I shake my head, "No." He snatches it out of my hand, "Matt give me that back." He scrolled and looked through all of my pictures and opened one on my Instagram of me, Jack and JJ. I was in a bikini, "Delete this shitty picture, now." I took my phone away, "No, Matt." He said through gritted teeth this time, "Delete the picture, right now. You look like a little cheap slut in it." My jaw drops, "I'm not deleting the picture, Matt." He grabs my arm and jags me toward him and whispers in my ear, "Delete. The picture right fucking now, Leah." I say no and I wish I hadn't because, he hit me. Again, and this time was harder, "Next time I tell you to do something you do it. Got it?" I hold my cheek and look up at him as he stands over me. I nod and his mood changed. He helped me up and apologised. I forgave him because, he said he has a lot going on at home right now. I feel bad that he has to experience that..

.............................................................

285 words
I just started the sequel to Anorexia. Also,, I feel like you guys don't really like this one.. Idk I might stop writing..