Character sketch

Manik Malhotra : 25 year old handsome hunk living in London with his family and friends. ( ma, pa and a younger sister ) , currently helping his pa ( dad) in business. Also, in his free time he loves to sing and has already cut 5 music albums with Fav 5. ( Aliya, Dhruv, cabir, mukti and Manik ).
Every humble and down to earth person. No arrogance but quite impactful attitude. Girls die on him but still he is single and waiting for his perfect match.

Mukti Malhotra:- 23 year old sexy girl living in London with her family. Loves her friend and family a lot. Loves her bhai the most. In a relationship with abhimanyu which only his bhai and Fab 5 knows. Part of famous band Fab 5. Best friend of Navya Singhania.

Navya Singhania:- 24 year old beautiful girl lives with her family in London.  Best friend of mukti Malhotra and a good friend of Fab 5 bcz she is Cabir's fiancé. She is a very possessive elder sister. Hates her mom the most as she left them when her younger sister was born.
Abbhimanyu Kapoor:- 24 year old handsome man who is well known business man in London. Doesn't have a family but imagine his friends as family. In a relationship with Mukti. Also share a unbreakable bond with Fab 5. Family Friends with Singhania's.
Cabir Dhawan:- 24 year old funny dude. Part of Fab 5. Engaged with Navya. Always there for his best friend Manik.

Aliya Sexsana:- 23 year old sexy girl. Part of Fab 5 and married with Dhruv. Daughter of best designer in UK. Loves her family and Friends.

Dhruv Sehgal:- 24 year old smart man. Part of Fab 5 and married with Aliya. Helps his parents in business.

Mr and Mrs Malhotra:- A loving  couple who are married from 26 years but still love each other like they gf, bf. Proud parents of Manik and Mukti. Mr Malhotra is a businessman and have a empire of his own ( Malhotra lindustries ). Mrs Malhotra is a house wife as well a great social worker. Mr Malhotra is very close to Mr Singhania  as they are childhood friends.

Nandini Singhania:- 22 year old sweet, soft, hot, sexy, modern and beautiful girl. Loves her sister and pa the most. Just finished  her medicine studies and is offered a place in London hospital as gynaecologist. She is been living in a hostel bcz she wants to live as normal person and don't like extra attention bcz of her surname. Doesn't even remember her mum as she left when she was born and bcz of that she hates her the most. Don't have much friends expect her elder sister. ( they are more like friends with each other so they can easily share their problems ). All boys want to date her but she is waiting for her Mr Perfect.

So, that's the character sketch I will keep developing them through story.

P.S please comment and like if you want me to continue.