Part 4

Finally the engagement day arrived, everyone was excited and busy in there work. The whole singhania mansion was getting decorated. All the friends were helping to make the day memorable for the couple. Everyone was looking unbelievable. Mukti was wearing a blue and black saree, Aliya was in full length golden gown, navya was in green and blue Anarkali dress and Nandini was wearing a blue and pink  lahnga. The all were looking diva's. However the boys were giving them tough competition. Cabir in  green kurta, dhruv in blue jeans and white shirt. Abhi in blue jeans, white shirt and blue blazer. Manik was in blue kurta which has golden work on it.
Manik put a diamond ring on Nandini's finger which is heart shaped and NM is written in between. Nandini put a gold ring on Manik's finger, I LOVE U is craved on it.
After the engagement everyone went to Cabir house for party that was held by his parents.
Mr Dhawan- Attention please!!! I need to make an announcement. That I and Mr Singhania has decided to get our children married on 10th August, that is exactly after 1 month. So Cabir and Navya do you have any problem with that.
Cabir and Navya in Union- No
And everyone laughed and congratulated the couple.
Nandini ( hugging Navya)-Finally my Di is getting  married.... Yaaay.... Am so excited. Aliya, Mukti and Nandini performed on Dance Basanti song.....
After the party Cabir went with Navya on long drive and Mr Singhania already left as he had some important work. So Manik went to Drop Nandini to home. 
Manik( after pecking on Nandini's lips)- good night jaan.... And yeah I am going out with dad tomorrow for business deal so we might don't meet up.... It just came so sudden.... Trust me.... I really don't wanna go....
Nandini- ( puts finger on Manik's lips) I understand baby.... You don't have to explain as I know Pa also get these sudden trips.... Don't worry..... I love you jaan.
Manik- I love you too jaan
Manik drop Nandini inside the house however his phone fell from his pocket which an unknown person pick up...
Nandini( receive a text)- Jaan come down for 1 minute.
She comes but an unknown person covers her mouth and hit with something on her head in results she faints at spot.
Unknown person:- your fiancé will pay for your deeds Mr Manik Malhotara....
And evilly laughed

Part 5:- Nandini kidnapped.... Manik broken