Part 6

Nandini wince in pain which alert Manik.
Manik (hold her hand)- plzzz rest Na!!! We will talk later.
Nandini- ( shows him his arm which got bruises bcz she was tied up) Ha...rsh....ad
That was enough for Manik to understand he did that. He tried his best to find him but he already left the country. Next 2 weeks everyone took care of Nandini and helped her to recover, she showed everyone to be strong but deep in her heart the whole incident has shocked her mental stability. She was hell scared of darkness and loneliness so all the somebody was with her in hospital. Finally she was being discharge and her happiness was beyond infinity, bcz she was too bored in hospital.  All close friends went to her house for her welcome and they all decided to be with her tonight. It was evening and everybody made themselves comfortable in living area. They were enjoying and suddenly something struck in Nandini's mind.
Nandini- guys!! Only 2 weeks are left
All- for what??
Nandini- Navya and Cabir wedding.... Anybody remember or you all are suffering from short term memory loss
Cabir- very funny ha!! We know, and we are thinking to postpone it.
Nandini- But why
Navya- you are not well...
Nandini- I am perfectly fine... So no sacrifices Di...
Manik( confused )-what sacrifice??
Mukti- we all know that they are dying to get married...
Abhi- from past 1 year and now...
Alya- they got opportunity and.....
Dhruv- they are postponing for Nandini
Manik- guys come on... Seriously!!
Navya-  she will get tired in preparations so...
Nandini- I will look after myself.... Nandini promise
Manik- we won't let her do any work... She will mentor us.... What say guys??
All- yeah off course
Mukti- guests
Alya- beautician
Dhruv- decorations
Abhi- food 
Navya and Cabir- shopping
Manik- venue and looking after my Jaan
Nandini- ( blush) and me??
All- Nothing
Next whole week went in preparations... Everyone was busy with wedding preparations, Nandini was also forgetting the incident but Manik was still curious to know what exactly happened, as Nandini was in trauma no body asked her. At night Manik was lying with Nandini on her bed. (As it was last week before marriage so all the friends decided to be together till Haldi ceremony)
Nandini's head was on Manik's chest  and his one hand was on her waist and with other hand he was playing with her hair.
Manik( playing with her hair) - are u okay Jaan???
Nandini- yeah Jaan... ( she sense tension in his voice so she asked) Do you wanna talk about something???
Manik- actually... I want to know everything about that incident.... If you are okay to share
he doesn't want her to break so while she was telling about the incident he was rubbing her back and arms to console her but to his surprise she didn't broke but held her tears and was more worried for Manik's safety. After such heavy talk they both kissed and doze off. It was Mehindi day... Everyone was wearing Indian clothes. All the girls were in long dresses and bouts were in kurta's. The whole mehindi  colour code was green, yellow and sky blue. Alya, Nandini and Mukti danced on chitiyan kaliyan song. All in group dance on mehindi laga kh rakhna song and then Alya, Mukti dance on Radha song. The night finished with lots of fun. All girls applied mehindi and wrote they husbands/ fiancé names on there palms. Finally they wait got over and Cabir and Navya got married and they took 7 pheras with all rituals. Seeing all the atmosphere of wedding Manik spoke with his parents to talk about his marriage with Mr Singhania as pandit ji was there he said in next 3 months is good time for them to get married and everyone likes the idea and fix the date.
Navya went to Cabir's home after vidaye. Although Nandini was happy for her but she cried like baby bcz she will miss her and Manik consoled her and put her to bed after giving medicine. She was very tired so she immediately slept while Manik also went to his home after seeing her Jaan peacefully sleeping, And kissing her forehead.

Sorry I am not Indian and I don't know how wedding goes there so I can't describe in detail, these are the main things I heard from people so wrote them. No intentions to hurt anyone. Plz keep supporting and voting for story will update soon.....