Part 11

Manik entered and ran towards Nandini, took her in a bear hug. That was enough for Nandini to start crying... They don't have energy to make eye contact so they start talking with each other while hugging...
Nandini- (between sobs) why you didn't told me??
Manik- (in tears) I don't wanna hurt you...
Nandini- am more hurt now..... Am sorry
Manik- you don't have to be its not ur fault
Nandini- but bcz of me you can't have biggest happiness of your life.... We can't.... Become.... Paren...ts
Nandini started crying like baby, Manik tried to console her by rubbing her back.... He has to act mature to handle her.....
Manik- there is still hope Jaan....
Nandini- but if it didn't happen.... Will you leave... Me
Manik broke the hug and make her look in his eyes...
Manik- I can never leave you, you are my breathing... My oxygen, I will die without you so not even in your dreams think about leaving me....
Nandini- I love you
Manik- I love you too Jaan
By evening Dr discharge her and said Manik to look after her and don't give any mental stress.... As Nandini and Manik entered in Mansion they were shocked to see everybody there....
All- surprise
Dhruv- we are waiting from so long, where were you...
Manik- you all?
Abhi- we just thought to hang out today so we came at your house to give surprise
Navya sense something wrong with Nandini as she never stay quiet after seeing.....
Navya- are you not happy....
Manik- we are really happy..
Both fake smile... While Cabir come and says Nandini to hold Arav, that was it for Nandini... It was her peak point, all memories of her reports and hospital came in her mind, tears made there way towards her cheeks through her eyes.... Everyone got worried and shocked bcz the person who never wants to leave Arav for minute started crying seeing Arav..... But Manik new how she was going through the phase.... He squeezed her hand a bit and without thinking about her surrounding she hug him and started crying loudly, while he also had tears rolling down.... Everyone got worried and started moving towards Nandini but with hand he gestured to stop.... After crying whole heartedly she started to came back in her senses and recognised her surrounding... She saw everyone was having moist eyes although they didn't know the reason of her outburst but they all knew it was something serious.:.. So to avoid questions from them she gesture Manik to take her to room. Manik took her in room and lay her on bed....
Manik- plz control yourself and sleep for some time, you will feel better...
She didn't replied just closed her eyes... After sometime he kissed her forehead and went outside to give answers to his friends. Everyone was pacing around in tension, as they saw him coming out they started questioning him....
Navya- what happened to her??? Why she is crying like this??
Aliya- we deserve some answers??
Mukti- why is Bhabhi behaving like this??
Manik took deep breath and told them everything.... All girls started crying while hugging there partners as it was really heart breaking moment... The most broken was Navya as never in her dreams she would want Nandini to cry but today she was helpless how to console her in her worst condition.... They moments was broken by a breaking glass voice that was coming from Nandini's room... Where one run towards her and the sight in front of them froze them at there places....
Nandini was braking thinks in the room.... Her hands got cuts... Her eyes were red, hair messed up, tears on the cheeks... The only thing she was saying was " I Hate Myself ". Manik was the first one to hold her and try to make her calm....
Manik- stop Jaan, you are hurting yourself... I can't see my love like this...
Nandini- I deserve this... I don't deserve your love... You should hate me... I know you will leave me
Manik- ( in a bit loud tone) STOP IT!!!
This is not the end of the world, I LOVE U and I will till my last breath... We are together for each other... We don't need anyone else...
Nandini- our dreams...
Manik- there is still hope but you have to be strong for that....
Manik hugged her to calm her down and it worked... He took her to guest room and ask servant to clean there room.... Everyone stayed calm in front of her bcz if they will break than she will break as well....
It was night time now... Everyone stayed there bcz they might need some support.... In room Nandini was sleeping while Manik was talking with DR.... He didn't realise when Nandini woke and stood behind him .....
Manik- I know.... But she is in trauma, if she gets to know she can become mother while risking her life, she will do that but I don't want that.... Her safety is more important for me...
Yeah.... I will make sure.... Thx.... Good night.
He turned and saw Nandini sleeping, In real she was pretending to sleep, also she have heard everything and lots of things were going in her mind....
After sometime Manik also came beside Nandini and hugged her.... Her head and hands were on his chest and his one hand was on her waist and other in her hair.... Soon both slept...

Sorry for late update, was really busy with friends.... And sorry for such emotional update but I think it was needed.... Keep reading and voting for my story.... Thx for all the appreciation