Part 7

Everything was perfect in Nandini's life as she found her Mr perfect aka Manik Malhotra, her sister was happily married with his Prince Charming and most of all she has recovered and decided to continue her job which Manik doesn't like first bcz she doesn't look after herself when she is on job and second she has very less time for Manik these days.
It was weekend after 2 months, Navya and Cabir called all the friends to their house to meet up as they didn't meet up that often these days and they have some surprise for them. Nandini was the first one to reach as she always miss Navya and she took the advantage of this situation and decided to spend as much time with her as possible. She was wearing black fitted jeans with sleeveless red top, her hairs were straight and open, she was wearing her white Dr coat which clearly shows she was coming directly from work. She ran and hugged Navya from back.
Navya- wow.. You have broke the record, you are first to come.... Am impressed ( she noticed her white coat) what is that?? Why are you coming from work that too on weekend!!!
Nandini- ( with cute face) it was emergency and I don't want to waste time on going home and refreshing so I came here directly
Navya- ok go and refresh before Manik or Cabir sees you as you know...
Nandini- I know... Don't start again and I am fine it happened 3 months ago... And I don't know why are you all treating me like a kid....
She leaves upstairs to refresh irritatedly...
Navya- ( shouts from back) bcz you r still a Kid....
Nandini- ( shouts back) I am not!!
By the time she came back everyone has arrived she hug everyone and sit with Manik
Manik- so you finally got time for me
Nandini- Am sorry... Plz understand Na
Manik- hmmm  but you know...
Nandini- you don't like my working overtime... But I am trying to maintain my professional and personal life....
Manik- hmmmm I know Jaan but have you applied for wedding holidays
Nandini- yes but I didn't heard back anything yet... I know am not able to give you that much time these days but am trying and I LOVE YOU JAAN
Manik- ( kiss on her forehead) I LOVE U MORE JAAN
The meet up was awesome, everyone was feeling relaxed after long... After dinner everyone sat together... Everyone noticed Cabir been overprotected for Navya.
Mukti- so what's the surprise guys
Alya- am well excited
Cabir- ( excitedly side hugging Navya ) we are becoming Parents
Abhi- ( pointing Navya) you are pregnant
Dhruv- wow I can't believe am going to be uncle
Manik- congrats guys
Navya- ( notice shock on Nandini face) don't you want to say something??
Nandini- you are not my Di any more, you will not have time for me ( in tears run upstairs)
Everyone was in shock expect Navya as she expected it. But she didn't have courage to face her so she make Manik go after her and make her understand.
Manik goes upstairs and seeing him Nandini ran in his chest.
Manik- ( holding her tight) This was going to happen someday Na so why these tears...
Nandini- ( while sobbing ) she will not have time for me and who will call me kid now
Manik- you will be my kid and off course she will have time for you and think you will have someone to play with, someone who can call you Khala
She stopped crying and looked in Manik's eyes...
Nandini- you always put sense in everything.. You are best...
And they both go downstairs after wiping Nandini's tears, she goes and hug Navya tightly
Nandini ( whisper in her ear) - sorry I spoiled the moment and am very happy for you Di
Everyone was staring her... She went and hug Cabir
Nandini- congrats... Am not an alien why are you staring at me..
Abhi- I have never seen this kind of response on such good news before
Dhruv- same here
Nandini- sorry but let's party Am going to become Khala
They end there night with lots of fun...
The days were flying.... Nandini got her leave for 15 days... Arrangements were on high for wedding... It was 2 days left for wedding and there was still some shopping left so all girls with Manik went to mall to finish the shopping...
All things for Manik were chosen by Nandini and for Nandini everything was chosen by Manik... They were capturing there best moments while being together.
Finally the day came for wedding...
Nandini was in red and blue heavy bridal lehenga and Manik was in blue sherwani. All the rituals were done and Nandini came to Manik's house forever...

Plz keep supporting and voting for story...
Lots of romance in next part...