School Chaos

┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ Alright class settle down, starting today we are going to have a new student, and boy is she cute.

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ You're such a pervert!

┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ I am.

"ψ(`∇')ψ Yeah, you rock mister Wong!

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Shut up you idiot don't encourage him!

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Mmm... Um... Hello my name's Anabelle, please take care of me.

( ' ▽ ' )ノ Anabelle.... Anabelle... Aaa...na..belle?? ... Holly shit is the doll from the movie aahhh it's going to kill us!!!!

( ˘ ³˘)♥ ??

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ What the fuck?!! You stupid bastard, what the fuck are you talking about?

"ψ(`∇')ψ Oh shit! Don't worry I know what to do ... The power of God compels you, the power of God compels you... Demon leave this body, demon be gone .... Mother fucking son of a bitch demon leave this body!!

( ˘ ³˘)♥ ...

( ' ▽ ' )ノ The demon won't leave, It must be like a demon lord or something ... Try holy water!

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ !! Do something teacher!

┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ Hahaha! Actually I'm quite curious as to see how far they'll take this... Carrry on!!!

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ whaaat???

"ψ(`∇')ψ There's no time for the holly water, I'm afraid this call's for the ultimate weapon in demon annihilation ... It's time for the "Evil Banishing Devine Rod of Thunder" !!

( ' ▽ ' )ノ Yay it's pee pee time!!!

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Sit down you bastards, that demon it's mineeee!!!! I will vanquish it with my "Longevity Sword of Light" !!

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Shinny!!

(╥_╥) How come my son's sword of light is so much bigger than mine's ... Waaaaa!!!

(∩_∩) Oh there there honey, it's not the size of the sword that matters, it's how many demons you kill with it. (Actually it really is the size).