Night Of The Pantie Zombies!

┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ This was not your everyday average night, no... This was the kind of creepy night that felt like "bitch you know some fuck ass shit's 'bout to go down"

Ash and the gang were on their way home when out of nowhere a storm brakes loose and they decide to cut through the cemetery unaware of the dangers that awaits them. Here's were our story begins...

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Dammit Gabe stop using the skulls as basketballs!

ヽ(^。^)丿But it's fun!

"ψ(`∇')ψ Hey Ash, look this one's still juicy!

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ The fuck is wrong with you? Don't poke at it asshole!

( ' ▽ ' )ノ Chill out man, you're so uptight. Graveyards are like magical amusement parks were anything is possible if you only use your IMAGINATION.

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Imagination my ass bitch, you know what's not going to be imaginary? My fucking fist in your face if you don't stop that shit!

ヽ(^。^)丿Party pooper.

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Joe stop poking my back!!

"ψ(`∇')ψ Oh shit man, that tomb's totally opened, let's check it out!

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ God dam it Joe, stop poking my fucking back, it's creeping me out!

( ' ▽ ' )ノ What are you talking about Ash I'm over here.

(*≧▽≦)ツ Okay, hahaha very funny. Stop playing fools.

(⊙.⊙) Am mm... Ash...

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Bitch, how are you all the way over there and poking my back at the same time??

ヽ(^。^)丿IMAGINATION!!!

"ψ(`∇')ψ What the fuck are you dumb bitches standing over there for, run mother fuckers, RUN!!! talking about imagination and shit; who the fuck do you think you are, fucking Sponge Bob?

ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Shut up, you fish smelling pussy ho!

"ψ(`∇')ψ Well at least I smell like pussy, everyone knows that's way better than smelling like VIRGIN!

┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ Can't argue with that logic.

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ Glup, glup (I resent the "stink like fish" remark).

(╥_╥) I remember when I used to smell like pussy.

(∩_∩) Oh honey...

ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ) Will our heroes get to safety in time, are the pantie zombies ever going to show up... Actually is this fucked up story gonna get done any time soon?? All that and more in the next chapter of CINDERELLO: GET LAID OR DIE TRYING!!