Chapter 18

*Sasha's POV*

after a day in college, Isabel, Mikasa and Annie invited me to a cafe Petra and Hange have been working at. But they never told me why.

When we finally arrived, I asked for the eleventeenth time, "Remind me again why we're here..." And at last, Izzy responded to that.

"We know the guys. The one in black was named Sebastian Michealis, the brunette was Feliciano Vargas, and the third one was Mikasa's ex, Makoto Tachibana."

"Wait how do you even know how they look like? Did you spy on us? Or did Connie tell you too much?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We might've done...I might've done both and..." She fake smiled. My eyes shrunk to her response, "Really? You know what? I'm just gonna ask why do you need this?"

"What do you mean?" Isabel asked in her curiosity. "I mean why do you need this kind of information?"

"Because we're trying to keep you out of any of those guys' hands. And I'm not just saying us ladies, I'm even including the guys in this."

"You are an insane stalker Isabel..." I snorted. She ignored me, "Anyways...let's start by flirt-ignoring 101. First step is to always prepare sassy comebacks."

"What why?" I asked in my confusion, and this was real confused confusion. "Guys like that are always into girls who are gullible and easily fall for them, well maybe depends on the guy but that's what they're mostly thinking of according to some research..."

"You research this?" I gagged. She chuckled in response, "surprisingly yes, and countless stalker things I shouldn't bother mentioning..."

I made a poker face at the girl,"you're hella serious about this? Well...okay then...give me an example. What kind of sass?"
She gazed of while stroking her chin and staring at the ceiling.

"Maybe...when he tells you something like, 'You seem attractive.' You can say, 'Apparently in this situation, it isn't opposites attract.' Or Something like that."

"Oh so you offend sass him? Yeah?" I asked. She pressed her lips and nodded, "yup. Now let us move on to step two, when he does gestures at you, always show the middle finger."

"Is that really necessary?" I grunted in my annoyance. "Nope, but it's really fun to annoy people you know? Boys get pissed off when girls get mean on them, even if... Some are actually comfortable with that...man I haven't researched about that yet..."

"Just skip to the third step, please." I sighed. She took an index card off her pocket and began reading, "Uhh...step four, when boys sit right next to you, pretend your friend's calling you and you need to leave."

"Give an example...?"

"Sure. Pretend you're reading a book and one of those boys sit next to you, well you say 'What Annie? I'm late for violin class? Okay thanks.' And you walk away without even glancing at him."

I sighed, this time in disappointment, "Number one, I don't even think about being interested in being a violinist, and second, what if they grab my hand and try to approach me?"

She raised her shoulders, "I don't know, be cautious and scream 'IM BEING ROBBED' or somewhat like that." I rolled my eyes and told her to continue, she took out another index card and read it,

"Step five, when he tried sending a letter to you during classes, option one is to tell the teacher or answer in a foreign language so they think you don't speak English."

"But why can't that be a step? To pretend you're foreign?" I pointed out.

"It is, it's step six. So I'll skip that and go straight to step seven, when he exposes his crush for you in front of everyone, hit him with a vodka bottle and tell him to piss off."

I laughed, "I actually like that one to be honest. Next?" She nodded and took out another index card, reading lazily

"Step eight, if he tries to keep you away from your real boyfriend, shoot him in the head a dozen times thinking about nothing but vengeance and hatred- wait what? Who wrote this step?" Isabel raised an eyebrow.

Annie looked at Mikasa, who stared awkwardly as a moment of silence appeared. Mikasa rolled her eyes, "Not to be specific, but I don't want Sasha to make the same mistake I have, being so stupid..."

"Right...anyways, the next step is to always use common sense, typical women are easily caught up when they fall in love with guys, but since we're all anything but that,
we can obviously tell when a guy is being serious or when he's simply trying to play with your feelings."

I nodded, she took out the last index card and said, "Last but not least, when they try to threaten or blackmail you, be ready for your blackmails as well."

"Question. What if I accidentally do these things to Connie?" I pointed out again, "You could tell the difference, I mean the flirter guys all have one thing in common,
They have hair." Annie replied.

My eyes shrunk, "Now you're just being stupid, and how suppose any of this would even work out?" She smirked, "Just trust me-"

"Guys we need to leave now..." Mikasa shivered. I was about to ask why, me and Isabel were going to ask why, but Mikasa dragged both Annie and Isabel and carried me by the back, she ran as fast as I could.

And that's where I found out what happened, that Makoto guy and his friends were coming to approach us. I shut my mouth and continued being carried by the back.

But there was something unexpected when we arrived at the house, they were there. Connie ran to me and squeezed me behind my back.

Mikasa formed a fist from her hands, sighing, "Who let these idiots in?" Everyone stared at Hange, who gulped, "I didn't technically let them in, I just ignored them when they broke in because goddamnit Fairy Tail was showing and I couldn't miss it."

Makoto tried smiling at Mikasa, she scoffed and stormed off the place. The guy stared at me next, I awkwardly stepped back from that situation, with Connie still squeezing my back.

It turns out one of the guys there, who was Nagisa, turns out to be Petra's cousin, Isabel ran out of the house with Mikasa and Annie, Connie dragged me with them.

Why are they taking me, you might ask? I'm not really sure, but what I know, they're taking me far far away from the house. The rest were keeping Petra company in welcoming her cousin.

but we had to stay somewhere else, I'm not entirely sure where, but we have to move far away from that place. And I was the only confused person here.