Chapter 21

Warning: countless unexpectations.

*Sasha's POV*

Me and Connie just finished getting the costumes from the store. We were all alone, walking back to the Nordic house.

"Hey, me, Eren, Jean and Levi are going out. You get to stay with the girls back in the house, Kay?"

I nodded with a smile. "Okay, don't get hurt. Love ya."

"Love you too." He waved as he ran to the boys. Well I guess it's up to me then...

As I walked home, I was actually thinking about how everything could go right. How everything would be just perfect after we left the home where all the bad memories were left.

Take the war, all the distress, all...the deaths. It was the worst. And I was glad it was all gone. Ever since we've done that prank, and left for America.

I guess everything's perfect now. The roller coaster of life begins to reach high once again for us friends. I guess a drop of pain and sadness leads to happiness after all.

But unfortunately not all of us got that spark of joy and all the rage fading. Jean's still a little...angered. Not always happy, more of the emotionless feeling. I guess he really does miss Marco...

My thoughts flew back into my head when I finally reached the Nordic house. I chuckled as I entered the house, and I get the same entrance everyday...the girls challenging Isabel to a drinking contest.

"Hey guys...I'm back. You know you should really change your entrances one in a while. This one's getting kinda old, to be completely honest."

"Sasha! You're back!" Krista chirped, I'm surprised she's here. I didn't know she was free today.

"P-Potato girl...you're here...you mind getting my pants out of the dishwasher?" Isabel hazily began to walk to me.

"Get this girl some pants, Mathias! Tino is not allowed to see panties!" Sweden screeches.

"I'm trying to get it out of the goddamn dishwasher here! Cover his eyes!" Mathias screeched in reply.

"Shut up! Sasha? Do you have the cosplays?" Mikasa covered her ears in annoyance.

I slowly handed Mikasa her cosplay. She took the costume and stormed off to the bathroom.

*a few minutes later*

So after Isabel stopped getting drunk and everything went back to normal, we decided to have a little girl talk.

"Guys, I'm super excited for Halloween! It's just a few days away and I'm getting drunk just saying it again!" Isabel cackled.

"I'm more excited to see Petra in a Pacifica dress! I mean you got the one from the episode Northwest mansion, right?" Mikasa chuckled.

"O'course! Speaking of which, where is Petra?" I wondered out loud.

"Oh she's getting groceries, she's on the phone right now. Hang on, I'll put it on speaker." Isabel pressed the speaker button.

"Hey y'all!" I heard Petra speak. "Hey Petra! How are ya?" I asked.

"I'm doing great! I'm on my way there, just wait for a bit. Can I hang up now?"

"Wait Pet, do you have the chips?" Isabel asked. "And Hazelnut, did you buy the candy yet, seriously I'm starving." Ymir added.

Everyone kept asking Petra questions, I on the other hand kept very silent. For a matter of seconds this kept up, until...

CRASH!

"Pet! Are you alright?!" Mikasa worriedly asked.

"I-I'm fine...my car just crashed..." She spoke hesitantly. We all sighed in relief, she's not dead, that's good.

"But I think I broke my left arm...I think..."

"Well where are you!? We need to pick you up!!" Mikasa screamed.

"I'm two blocks from the house, I think..."

Isabel hung up as we ran as fast as we could going to the crashed car. We saw Petra's car crashed into a tree. Mikasa and Krista helped her up.

"We need to bring you to a hospital. Hang on, I'll call 911." Isabel dialed 911 like she said.

"See, this is why I told you to hang up sooner. You know I'm not used to being on the phone for too long while I'm driving."

"Me and Mikasa will go with her to the hospital, the rest-"

I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
Slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats!

(#PitchPerfect2)

Mikasa's ringtone interrupted Isabel's serious instruction. Mikasa at first didn't have a clue of what was going on, and when she realized it was her ringtone, she chuckled,

"I'm so sorry, I got this ringtone when the whole Makoto incident thing happened. I mean he didn't cheat on me or anything, but that's how it feels like to be fooled."

She picked her phone up and answered, "Hello? Armin? Why're you calling? Wait... what happened to her? Oh...my...gosh... Well who did it? Nobody? Really? Are you sure? O-Okay...bye."

She hung up after her very confusing phone call. "What happened back there?" Isabel asked. "I'll talk to you guys about it later right now we stick to Isabel's plan. The rest of you go back to the house."

I nodded, "Got it."

*Connie's POV*

"I knew it Jean! I knew you were gay! I knew it!" Eren laughed.

"I can't believe you have a crush on Marco, Jean. That's why you never like it when we talk about his death." I sneered.

It was funny how mad he was, "Shut up, everyone. You're guys, you don't have to make such a big deal of everything, you know."

YO MAMA SO STUPID, SHE CLIMBED MOUNTAIN DEWWW!

We stayed silent for a moment, at first Levi was looking around, seeing who said then. And so the voice kept repeating, until Levi realized,

"Oh...that's my ringtone, dammit I should really get that changed." He got his phone from his pocket and answered, "Hello?"

Even if it wasn't on speaker, i could hear Mikasa's voice, "Ravioli, Petra is in the hospital. She broke her arm in a car crash and you need to be here right now."

Levi's eyes seemed to have widened, "Y-Yeah...I'll be there..." He hung up and spoke before he left, "need to go, assholes. Petra's in the hospital and I need to be there right now."

He ran as soon as he spoke. Man, he's getting overprotective to that woman every single day. But she was rushed to the hospital so that's an exception.

And then all of a sudden a guy in a black hood bumped Eren, making him fall to the ground. We tried chasing him, but he was too fast.

And when we managed to catch him, we removed his hood. We were all in a loss of words when we saw...Marco!?

Marco was speechless. He ran off as fast as he could. But the most speechless person had to be Jean. His body shook, his eyes were widened, he stuttered,

"M-Marco's alive....?"