title of your story

******Update! Hope you guys like it, vote comment fan! Thanks!*******

Chapter 6:

We drove insanely through the dark forest to the cemetery.

“You’re sure you can do this?” Brittany asked Kyle and Raven.

“Yes. We are Necromancers.”

“Necro- what?” Britt asked.

“Necromancer.” Kyle said from the back seat.

“What’s that?”

“Necromancy, the blackest of all the black arts. It’s an ancient method of communication with the dead.” Damion said narrowing his eyes in rear view mirror. Brittany looked back at him with questioning eyes.

“How did you know that?”  Kyle asked.

“My father was obsessed with the Devil and he practiced Satanism and studied anything and everything that had to do with the Devil. Necromancy happened to be one of the subjects he studied and practiced. But of course it actually doesn’t involve the Devil. That was just a rumor.” Damion said parking the car and got out. We all got out too.

“Is that all your father studied? Things that involved the Devil?” Kyle asked and Damion handed him a shovel, then started walking towards the graves. We followed closely behind them, shovels in hands.

“No. He also favored monsters.”

“Monsters? Like what kind of monster?” I asked. Damion looked over at me and smiled crookedly.

“Werewolves, different types of vampires, spirits, Kitsune and a lot of different other mythical creatures.”

“Kitsune?” Brittany asked.

“Japanese fox spirit with nine tails.” Damion explained.

“Ah.”

“Are we just going to talk or are we going to try to find Eternity?” Raven asked.

We split into groups of two: Demetrius and I, Raven and Kyle and Damion and Brittany. We looked for turned up dirt or anything out of the norm.

“Whatever happened to Damion’s dad?” I asked looking around the cemetery.

“He was assonated.”

“What do you mean assonated?” I asked arching an eyebrow.

“Damion’s father was the king of vampires.”

“How did he get assonated?”

“That’s something you probably should ask Damion.” He said. I nodded my head then caught sight of something dark that looked like a pile of dirt. I started heading towards it. I looked down in the dug up grave and saw Eternity lying there with her neck torn up and her arm and leg were broken.

“Demetrius.” I said my voice shaky. Demetrius came running over.

“Damion, we’ve found her.” Demetrius said in a normal voice. Everyone came running over. I kept my eyes on Eternity , Brittany gasped out loud next to me and Raven said,

“Oh, my God.”

“Will you two be able to help her?” Britt asked, a tear falling down her cheek.

“Oh, ya she’ll be fine.” Kyle said jumping into the grave. Raven jumped in after him Brittany nodded her head then laid it on Damion’s chest and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the top of her head.

“Okay Raven, now if you’ll place your hands right here.” Kyle said taking Raven’s hands and placing them an inch above Eternity’s heart. Then Kyle placed his hands on the other side of her chest.