title of your story

******** Okay guys this is the last of it. I hope you enjoyed The Crow. It's one of my favorites. I'll start posting the Crow 2. So watch for it if you really liked the first one. Thanks for all the support. Please message me what you liked about the Crow. Thanks again.***************

Chapter 12

“Blade leave now and never come back! I don’t ever want to see your face again!” Demetrius yelled as soon Blade and I walked in.

“Whoa. Peace bro.” Blade said holding his hands up in surrender.

“You’ll think peace when I’m done with you…” Demetrius said walking right up to Blade so his face was just inches away from Blade’s.

“Peace brother.” Blade said again. Demetrius’s lips pulled up and he growled a feral growl showing his teeth. I stepped in between them and put both hands on Demetrius’s chest and looked him in the eyes.

“Demetrius look at me.” I said and put my hands on either side of his face and pulled his head down and he looked into my eyes. “Demetrius, he’s not going to bother us anymore. He’s not going to do anything to us anymore.”

“Really?”

“That’s hard to believe.” He said.

“Demetrius, I’m really not going to do anything. I promise you have my word.” Blade said and Demetrius nodded.

“My trust for you won’t be easily won brother.” Demetrius glared at Blade.

“I know brother.”

“And I’ll always be watching you’re every move and you’re not allowed to go within fifteen feet of Koda.”

“What happens if I do?” Blade grinned.

“You will be praying for mercy.” Demetrius threatened and he turned us around and we started walking to our room.

“Ha, ha, ha. I’m already praying for mercy.” Blade shouted as we descended down the hallway and up the stairs.

“Demetrius, what’s going on?” Damion asked coming out of his and Brittany’s room.

“Blade is here. He’s trying to be friendly.”

“Where is he? I want to give him a piece of my mind.” Damion said excitedly.

“Downstairs, probably talking to mother and father.”

“I want to come too!” Brittany shrieked. Damion laughed and they headed downstairs. Demetrius and I continued down the hall to our room.

Once inside our room, Demetrius sat down on the bed and I sat down next to him then laid down.  I grabbed his elbow and tugged on it and he laid down next to me. I smiled and he smiled back and rolled onto his side and scooted closer to me and put his hand on the side of my face, and rubbed my face with the side of his thumb. I smiled again.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked staring into his eyes.

“That despite everything Blade has done to you and me, weirdly enough as this sounds, I’m not mad at him anymore. If he wanted to hurt you or kill you, he would’ve done it already. But yet he brought you back in one piece. I guess I am grateful.”” He smiled and kissed my lips and kissed him back.

I sat there in the middle of the brightly lit hallway at school, with my arms wrapped around me knees, staring straight ahead. All of a sudden one of the lights at the end of the hall turned off. Then another and another, till the one above me turned off. The hall plunged into an inky darkness and the only light in the hall was the dim green glow of the exit sign which, flickered rapidly. Never in my life had I felt so utterly alone and scared, it made me want to curl up and close my eyes like I did when I was a child. I wasn’t one of those girls though. You know the sit and screamers. I was strong and stayed like I was. The sounds of footsteps echoed up the hall to me and my heart stopped beating for a fraction of a second. I desperately looked around for any sign of attack. The attack from behind me. Something hard bashed into the back of my head and I toppled over to my side. My hands flew out to the side of me as I tried to catch myself. My attacker grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my head down, it smacked hard against the concrete floor. I heard a crunching noise and my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I tried to stay conscious. I tried to get back up but my vision was blurry and my head felt heavy. I heard the sickening snap before I actually felt the pain in my leg. I screamed out in pain and bit my lower lip hard till it bled.

“This was the end. I was going to die. This was the end.” My mind kept telling me over and over. “Just give up. You’re not going to win this one.” The hell I wasn’t!” I screamed aloud and all the lights turned back on….

“Koda! Koda! Wake up! It’s just a dream Koda!” Demetrius said shaking me awake. I opened my eyes and stared up at him. “Koda, you were screaming in your sleep.” Demetrius said looking at me with concern in his eyes.

“It was just a dream.” I said. Demetrius nodded his head and kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

“So what do you want to do today?” Britt asked at breakfast.

“Umm… I don’t know. What sounds like fun?”

“Hmm… I don’t know either. What do you boys want to do?” Brittany asked Damion and Demetrius.

“How about swimming?” Damion suggested.

“Swimming does sound fun.” Demetrius smiled.

“Sweet so swimming it is.” Britt said finishing her waffle and chugging down a bottle of Mtn. Dew. I laughed and she grinned big. I finished my waffle as well and chugged down the remains of my drink.

“We should invite Raven and Kyle and Eternity! Adren too.” Britt said jumping up and down with excitement. “Ohhh! Mitch too!” she continued.

I hadn’t seen any of my friends since… since… well for too long and I missed them all so much.

“That’s a good idea.” I smiled. Then the realization hit that I was supposed to be dead. Did they know I was alive? I looked over at Demetrius with questioning eyes and he nodded his head.

“I’ll go call them and tell them to come.” Britt said taking Damion’s hand and going upstairs.

“They know that I’m alive?” I asked.

“Yes. Brittany, bless her little heart, told them the night of your funeral when I was digging you out.”

“Ah.” I said nodding my head.

“So shall we go get ready?” he asked.

“Ya.” I said taking his hand and we headed up to our room.

“Oh my gosh Koda! I’ve missed you so much!” Eternity said running up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and smiled.

“I’ve missed you too.” I said pulling away and looked at Raven.

“Don’t ever do that again.” She threatened and hugged me too. I smiled again and hugged her back.

“I’m sorry. But I had no other choice.” I said pulling away from her. She nodded her head and smiled.

“I thought about reviving you. Good thing I didn’t.” she grinned. I laughed and playfully punched her arm then jumped into the pool.  I was completely happy now. I had a gorgeous boyfriend that I loved and he loved me back, and the best friends anyone could ever ask for…

                                                                                         The End

*******Okay guys, I got the sequel to this one up. Its called The Kitsune. So be sure to look for it. Thanks again for reading!*************