Chapter 6 - When Niall woke up

Niall's POV:

I felt my eyelid flutter open slightly letting in a small amount of day light. The room I was in was still quite dark but I could tell that the curtains were still closed and it would definatley be a lot brighter when they were opened. I sighed slightly that was the besy sleep I had had in a long time. I tried to move my leg slightly but I couldn't. Hmm that was weird. I tried again. It wasn't like I couldn't move my leg at all because trust me I could, there was something blocking my leg from moving. I wondered what it was. I sat up slightly, still finding my body slightly restricted and saw that there were other people sleeping on the same bed as me. What the hell was going on here?! I loooked around the room I was in closely this wasn't my roon where the hell was I?

All I remembered from yesterday was getting stabbed and falling on someone's dooorstep... Maybe this is where I was in their house or something like that... It could be possible because trust me after that I don't remember much else. The only other thing was falling and hitting something hard and then being lifted again onto something soft. It could habe been reflecting my dreams though.

Seriously I was having a crazy dream. I was out with my brothers on gang business when suddenly my vision went black and I could hear screaming and I could feel my body being hurt but I couldn't actually see anything. So I started shouting for my brothers to make sure that they were okay becuase I really didn't want them to get hurt or die. I felt myself falling and my vision started to come back as I hit the 'ground' in my dream. When I opened my eyesI found myself in a boxing ring with a massive guy who was throwing punches at me and saying that he was going to kill my brothers. So I started dodging and calling out for my brothers to stay safe and not to die. Then it was like an angel with lots of hand came to save me because in my dream that was literally what happened, an angel with eight arms, or an octo-angel as I have decided to call it, lifted me up from the fight leaving the man who was cursing at me in the darkness and rested me on a fluffy cloud and comforted me by whispering soothing words and rubbing my arms and legs. I saw in the distance other octo-angels rushing off and bringing Gregg, Finn, Simon, Jeff and Josh to me. We all hugged and smiled at each other and sat down on the cloud where the octo-angel was about to tell me its name when I woke up.

You have to admitt it was a pretty weird dream...

I smiled at the thought of it as weird as it was it still brought some comfort to me. I sighed and finally decided to get up and out of who ever's bed this was.

We I managed part of my aim. I sat up in the bed but I was honest to God and I don't like to admit stuff to him regularly but I was shocked with who else was sharing my bed.

Liam Payne - was to my left by my head.

Zayn Malik - was to my right by my head.

Louis Tomlinson - was to my left by my feet.

and last and no means least as I currently didn't have any favourites out of these four

Harry Styles - to my right by my feet.

Great. Now what am I going to do I'm not really in the mood to wake any of them up and have to talk to them. Oh well I might aswell sleep for a bit longer. I closed my eyes and snuggled back up into the duvet. I smiled to myself if there was one thing that they were good for. They were like my little hot water bottles, keeping me sung and warm. I slipped into a dreamless sleep.

Harry's POV:

I woke up when the sun was shining through the cracks in Liam's window brightly. I rubbed my eyes and sat up on the bed. Although you wouldn't think it I had had one of the best nights of sleep in the past couple of months sleeping on Liam's bed with Niall, and I'm not just saying that because I really like like Niall. I just felt so comfortable and at ease around him. It made me happy.