Chapter 11

Trey P.O.V

"Are you sure about that human part?" Tyga mumbled looking away. He startled her and she ran up the stairs and slammed her door shut.

"Yo what the fuck?" I said throwing the plate on the table

"What I do?" Tyga said scratching his head. I just shook my head.

"Why would you say that? That was whack as fuck bro." I said putting my arms out

"I mean, he was asking a question" Kid spoke up. I scrunched my face up. Ima pray for him

"Nigga why the fuck you talking? What he did was rude as fuck." I said

"I didn't see it as anything rude" Chris said.

"Yo you can't even say that, that's your bodyguard man." I glared at Chris

"Why you even backing her up man?" Tyga asked

"Because I'm trying to be nice to someone who's probably af-" I got cut off by a bang from the ceiling.

"She's probably going ham up there" Kid said looking up.

"Well I didn't mean it." Tyga said

"Don't tell me that, tell her" I said glaring at him.

"Hell nah!" Tyga screeched

"Then you don't mean it" suddenly I heard a yell of pain.

"Yo what the fuck is going on up there" Chris asked looking towards the stair way.

"I don't know man, that's your bodyguard" Tyga said patting his shoulder. Chris pushed his hand off his shoulder and gave him an annoyed look

"Should we go up there?" Kid asked

"Who the fuck is we??" Tyga shouted at Kid.
"Chris should go" Tyga said turning his attention to Chris patting his shoulder again. Chris Yanked his hand off his shoulder this time. Then there was another scream, but this one was louder.

"Bruh I think something serious happened" I said nervously.

"Nah I think she's taking her anger out" Chris said not caring. I stared at the staircase debating if I should go up there.

"STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP!" Her voice faintly said. I ran upstairs to her room and turned the knob but the door was locked. I kept pushing the door but it wasn't working.

"Aye don't be trying to break my shit" Chris said.

"Are you fucking serious? There's a person in there probably dying and is need of help and your worried about your door??" I asked getting mad.

"Bruh calm down, I'm pretty sure she can handle herself." Tyga said reassuring me.

"AHH SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I heard her yell out. I looked at Tyga. "Does that sound like she's handling herself?" I said leaning my neck to the side. "Just help me open the door" I said pushing the door. Kid and I were pushing the door and it still wasn't opening.

"Damn Chris what type of locks you got?" I asked out of breath.

"Man step a side." Tyga said cracking his knuckles. A moved and watched Tyga do some stupid ass stretch. He ran towards the door and rammed his self into the door, and failed miserably. This wasn't a laughing moment but that shit was funny.

"Let me try, I mean this is my house" Chris said brushing off his shoulders

"Man shut up and open the door" Kid said groaning. I high fived Kid and watch Chris try and open the door. Before Chris opened the door, he ran in his room and came out with a gun.

"Ayee what you doing with that man?" I said stopping Chris

"I'm about to open the door" he said loading up the gun. "I don't know why the fuck I'm doing this" he mumbled. Then pulled the trigger many times aiming at the door making it open. We ran in the room and didn't see her. I spotted the lights opened in the bathroom and I opened the door to a messed up bathroom and blood every where on the floor.

"Holy fuck" I said in shock. Chris and Tyga ran up behind me.

"Oh fuck" Tyga said covering his mouth.

"My bathroom!" Chris whispered

"Yo what the fuck happened?" Kid asked. I'm not even gonna acknowledge his presence.

"Oh my fuck there she go" Tyga yelled pointing at a body in the shower. I ran up to her in saw her bloody body laid up to the wall.

"Damn look at all this blood" Chris said. I checked her pulse to see if she was still alive, and didn't feel anything.

"Is she dead?" Tyga asked. I grabbed her and carried her downstairs.

"Go start the car we about to go to the hospital." I told Kid. Did she commit suicide over another ones words? I thought

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Hey guys, she's dead. This shall be the last chapter ;(

                                      ~OfficialSalendia