Chapter 16|| liquor part 2

Chris

Linda was the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on, the way the club lights illuminate on her skin made it seem so soft. I licked my lips and smiled. "I'm Chris, as in Chris Brown" she giggled and covered her mouth.

"Oh really? I didn't know that" she said sarcastically

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing at a club alone?"

"Well... I'm not alone." She scooted closer and traveled her finger up my thigh to my chest. "I'm here with you" she whispered lowly. My mouth was open slightly and my friend down below was getting excited. She sat on my lap and kissed me roughly.

"Let's get out of here" she said in between kisses.

"True" I said taking her off of me and weaving through the crowd.

"Aye Chris where you going man? The party just started popping." Trey yelled after me.

"Nah I think I'ma leave" I replied smiling hard and wiggling my eyebrows. Trey looked at Linda who's blushing and smiled back and winked.

"Don't wake the neighbors now!" Trey said going back to the spot.

"They won't hear a thing.." Linda mumbled. We made out the club and went straight to my car.

"Rocko you can stay and leave with Trey." I said

"Are you sure?" He said eyeing Linda

"Yeah go have fun man." I said ducking into my car. I closed my door and started the ignition. My night gon be so fun tonight

Monae

My night is so boring oh my gosh! I woke up from my nap 30 minutes ago and I have no clue what to do!

I got up from my bed and went into the kitchen, I deserve food. I decided to make Chicken Alfredo cause my "family" was famous For making that. When I was in the orphanage this lady adopted me and she had a big house full of other girls like me. Well not like like me but like me as in no parents and insecure girls. She taught me everything I needed to know as a woman, and let's just she favored me because I did what I was told and I did it right. But the other girls didn't like me at all. They vandalize the rooms and put my signature on it, and I was severely punished for it. They Did everything in their power to get me out of the house and back to the orphanage and it worked. Those girls taught me to never trust a female ever.

I was cut off from my thoughts by a car screeching from afar. I turned off the stove and looked through the window and saw an all black van near our house. I creased my eyebrows in confusion but shrugged it away and went back to cooking the chicken Alfredo.

I finished cooking and left some in the pot of you know who wants some. I walked up the stairs with my plate in my hand and heard a engine roar. I stopped midway in the stairs and listened carefully for any voices. I didn't so I kept walking up. I finally got to my room and turned the tv on as I ate my food. It was so good I couldn't think straight. I finished my food and automatically wanted more. I left my room and descended the stairs

"Baby I want you" I stopped and held my hand to my chest. "What the fuck" I whispered to myself.

"I want you too baby" ohh its Chris. I wrinkled my face in disgust.

"Let's go upstairs" Chris said. I slowly went walked back up the stairs.

"No baby I wanna stay right here" I stopped walking and slowly walked down the stairs.

"Do you have any moscato or anything strong?" The strange female said.

"Yeah, in the kitchen. I'll get it" Chris said