Madi's offer

April's p.o.v
     So...today's the day where we find out if Madi gets her dream job.  Oh, I hope she does! Her dream job is to be a kpop celebrity's hairstylist.  She has applied to multiple companies, but has been rejected many times.  But for some reason, I have hope for bighit.
     Madi and I live with a our five friends.  Their names are Ang, Lexi, Abbie, Marissa, and Jamie.  We are all practically like sisters. We are inseperable, so if Madi gets the job we are all moving with her to Seoul.  Since I'm so overconfident that she will get the job, I've been looking for places that fits seven people in Korea.
     So, as I was saying, all of my friends think that Madi will get the job.  If she gets the job for big hit, than we will all be so happy, since our favorite kpop Stars work there.  BTS!!!! DDJWODNFOAJXOCWJOA I WILL BE SO EXCITED IF SHE GETS THE JOB!!!!!!
Madi's p.o.v
     I am so nervous! I applied for a job as a hairstylist at big hit a few days ago and they said today is the latest that the news will come out.  If I get the job, than me and my best friends will move to Seoul.  If I get the job at big hit I SWEAR I WILL FAINT. I have always wanted to meet bts, but if I get the job than I can see them EVERY FREAKING DAY!!!!
Marissa's p.o.v
     Todays the day where Madi.finds out the news of the job.  I'LL BE SO EXCITED IF SHE GETS THE JOB BECAUSE ITS BTS SHE'D BE WORKING FOR BTS!!!
"OMG THERE'S THE TEXT!!!" Ang screamed throughout the house interrupting my thoughts. 
"JINJA?!?!" Jamie screamed while she was right next to me, bursting my eardrums.
"YAH!!! SHUT UP JAMIE!!!" I screamed.
"NEVER!!" She screamed back. I'll get her one day.
"JUST COME READ THE TEXT!!!" Lexi screamed to us.
We all scrambled into the kitchen of our house where Ang and Madi were.  We all crowded around Madi's phone.  April snatched the phone before anyone could even look at the phone.  She gasped as we all screamed WHAT to her and she showed us the phone.  We all read the message as Madi looked like she was about to faint.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you like this story so far!  Before the next chappie I will write profiles of all of the characters. 👋👋👋👋