What?!

Jungkook's p.o.v
Rapmon hyung, Suga hyung, and I were walking in the dorm when we heard the girls talking. I wonder if it's girls talk? Ehh... One way to find out.
"Hey hyungs, why don't we listen to them?" I said as I pointed to the wall that the girls are on the other side of.
"Whatever." Suga hyung said.
"Sure." Rapmon hyung said bored.
We all walked over to the connecting door and out our ears to it. We heard all of the girls laughing. Then we heard the conversation.
"So, how about everybody comes clean with who they like?" Marissa asked.
"Lexi first." Ang said.
"Grrr... Fine you babies! I like Jimin!" She said loud and proud.
"I like Jin." Abbie said.
"I like Sugar!" Marissa said.
"I like *murmur*" Jamie said.
"Who?" They all said and started pestering her.
"Fine! I like Rapmon!" She said.
"I like J-hope!" April said.
"I knew it!" Ang said.
"Whatever." She said back.
"I like V." Ang said.
"Obviously." The happy pills muttered.
"I like Jungkookie." Madi said.
"Ok now that that's over lets go to sleep." Jamie said.
I looked over at the hyungs who were frozen.  The both were rapidly blushing.  I probably was too.
"Umm what should we do?" I asked them.
"I think we should tell the others." Suga hyung said.
"Me too." Rapmon said.
"Ok let's wait for them." I said as they agreed.
15 minutes later
     We gathered the rest of the hyungs in the living room so we can tell them what we heard.
"So, we gathered you all to tell you something important." Suga hyung said.
"What?" Jin asked.
"Well, we overheard the girls talking and-" Rapmon hyung was cut off by Jimin hyung.
"Wait... you were eavesdropping?" He asked.
"No, we just overheard the conversation. Anyways, the girls all admitted who they like out of all of us." He continued.
"JINJJA?!? OMG REALLY?!?" They started screaming. I quickly shushed them, but it was too late. We heard stomps coming from the girls dorm, then they banged on the door. V hyung opened it.
"Hello bestie!" V said to April, who was at the door.
"Hello bestie!" she said mockingly. "Now SHUT UP before I MURDER you all!!!" She screamed. "I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU WOKE UP MARI THAN YOU WILL ALL DIE TODAY!" She screamed. She turned around to come face to face with Marissa.
"Hello!" April said trying to sound cheerful.
"Go to bed!" Marissa growled at her and walked away. April faced us all and fake slit her throat. She held up a fist towards us. She then turned around and slammed the door behind her.
"I wonder why she didn't want Marissa to be woken up." I said.
"Sometimes that child scares me." Jin hyung said. We all nodded our heads.
"Anyways, Abbie likes Jin hyung, Marissa likes Suga hyung, Jamie likes me, April likes J-hope, Lexi likes Jimin, Ang likes V, and Madi likes Jungkook." Rapmon hyung said. All of them sat there frozen while blushing.
"Ang likes me?" V hyung said confused.
"Yep." I respond.
"A-and April likes m-me?" J-hope hyung asked while blushing profusely.
"Uh-huh." I respond.
"I think I'm gonna ask Abbie out soon." Jin hyung stated.
"Good for you hyung!" Jimin said.
"Guys how about we sleep on this." Rapmon hyung suggested. We all nodded and headed to our beds.
The next day
Abbie's p.o.v
I woke up after I smelt eggs and pancakes. It's probably Marissa making them. I walk into the kitchen and there was 6 plates with food on them. I took my food and went into the living room to find Marissa watching tv. I silently sat next to her and ate. After being in the silent for a while, I broke the silence.
"So how did you sleep?" I asked.
"Horrible." She simply answered. I decided not to ask questions. We heard a knock on the connecting door. Marissa walked over and opened it. All of the boys were standing there staring at her.
"Oh look, the jerks who woke me and April up!" She yelled. They all blushed.
"Yeah. Sorry about that. We were wondering if you guys want to hang out with us today?" V asked.
"Abbie, do you want to hang out with jerks who woke me up?" She asked me annoyed. I walked over to the door.
"Sure we can! Just give us 15 minutes to get ready!" I said cheerfully. Marissa rolled her eyes.
"Whatever." She said annoyed. I smiled at them and closed the door.
"GET UP EVERYBODY! I screamed. I waited for two minutes and nobody woke up. I got my speaker and turned on Good Boy by Gdragon and Taeyang and blasted it through the dorm. They all slowly got up.
"We're hanging out with the guys today." I said.
"Ghhhhh...." They all said and started getting ready. She they were all ready, I knocked on the door. V opened it.
"Hello!" I said.
"Ready?" He politely asked.
"Yes." I replied. All of us walked out the front door. We all went in the guys's limo. We arrived at the bighit building.
"Seriously? You woke me up for this?" Ang asked.
"Yep! We have something fun planned." V said.