Psycho

2 weeks after the talk with the big boss
Lexi's p.o.v
     So it's 2 weeks after our talk with the boss about our debut.  Today's the day where we start practicing for the debut song.  We entered our own practice room with the big boss and we meet our dance instructor.
"Hello Mina this is Btg!" The boss said.
"Annyeong!" We all said.
"You may leave now." Mina said to the boss.
"Ok, I'll be going now."
"WARM UP!" Mina screamed scaring the girls.
Narrators p.o.v
     Little did any of the girls know that both the big boss and Bts were watching them through the one way mirror.
     After their warm ups, the teacher started teaching them the dance.
"Uggghhh WHY DO YOU KEEPESSING UP?!" Mina said as she walked over to Jamie.
"I'm not doing it on purpose!" Jamie shot back.
"What did you just say?  Did you talk back to me?!" Mina screamed.  She raised her hand, making Jamie flinch.  She slapped her cheek as Jamie held it.  All of the girls and boys and even the boss was in shock.  Abbie walked past Jamie to Mina and grabbed her collar.
"If you EVER touch any of my friends you will pay for it." She growled.  Mina took her shoulders and pushed her against a wall. Mina grabbed her neck with one hand and pushed her chest with the other, stopping her breathing.
"I will do whatever I want.  It's not like you or your weak friends will stop me." Mina said as Marissa and Ang were prying her off of Abbie.  The instructer grabbed Marissa's neck, stopping her breathing. Abbie passed out from shortage of breath.
     The boys ran in the room finding Abbie and Marissa passed out, Lexi and  Madi performing CPR on them, and April, Ang and Jamie holding the instructer against the wall.  Jin called 911. While he was doing that, the other guys spread out to help the girls. Jungkook, Suga, and V helped April, Ang and Jamie while J-hope, Rapmonster, and Jimin did rounds of CPR on Marissa and Abbie. The boss waited for the police. Whwn they got there, he explained exactly what happened. They took the instructor to jail and they took Abbie and Marissa to the hospital. Jamie drove in the ambulance with Marissa and Lexi drove with Abbie. The boys and rest of the girls went in the guy's car to the hospital.
"Umm can you please drive faster!" April screamed to the limo driver.
"Calm down April." Ang said.
"I can't what if they die?!" April said as they started breathing heavily.
"THEY WONT DIE NOW SHUT UP SO HE CAN DRIVE!" Madi screamed silencing April.  April continued to breathe heavily.  Ang kept attempting to calm her down but it wasn't nessesarily working.
"April they'll be fine. Don't worry." Ang kept saying while tears where forming in her eyes.
"Then why are you crying?!  You know there's a chance that one of them could die!  ALL BECAUSE OF THAT FREAKING TEACHER!" April screamed.  She curled up in a ball and started crying.  Ang put her arm around her shoulder and put on a brave face.
     They arrived at the hospital and the girls flew out of the car.  The guys tried to run with them, but they were too fast.
"Half of us go to Abbie and the other half goes to Marissa." Madi said to all of them. 
"I'll go to Marissa." Ang said.
"Me too." Madi said.
"Ok I'll got to Abbie along with Jimin, Suga, J-hope, and Jin.  Then we'll switch." April said.
"Ok." Ang said.
They all ran to the front counter. 
"Abbie and Marissa!" Ang screamed.
"Rooms 5 and 7." The desk lady said.  The girls fled.
"Thanks." Rapmonster said fleeing.
Ang's p.o.v
     We all ran to the two rooms. I went in right after Madi.  We saw an sleeping Marissa.  We saw a mouth mask over her mouth providing the air she is breathing.  We saw Jamie sitting with her head on Marissa's arm.  Jamie was balling her eyes out, mumbling something.  Rapmonster walked over to her and lifted her up.  He bear hugged her and she hugged back.  I started crying for the first time in years.  "This is all my fault! I could have held her back!" I screamed while covering my face.  V walked over to me.
"It's not your fault.  It's that psycho teacher's fault." He said while hugging me.  I cried and cried.  V's shoulder to cry on actually helped.  I looked up to see Madi standing there frozen. 
"Madi?" I said with a shakey voice.
"Huh?" She said looking at me. I could see the tears that have fallen from her eyes.  I walked over to her and hugged her.  She hugged me back and started sobbing.  I rubbed her back at let her let it out.
"She'll be fine guys." Jungkook said rubbing both of our backs.
"Okay." We both said with a shakey voice.
April's p.o.v
     I slammed the door open to find Abbie unconscious in the bed.  I immediately froze staring at her.  I looked at Lexi who was rubbing her tears away.
"Hey." She said to me.  I walked over to her and hugged her.
"It's my time to be the shoulder for somebody to cry on." I said pushing her head on my shoulder.  She cried nonstop for about five minutes.
"She.... Could've....died." She said in between breaths.
"She didn't though." I said while rubbing her back.  When she was done crying, she hugged me.
"You're turn." She said.  I cried even more than her.  After I was done crying, I looked up to find Jin sitting on the side of the bed, rustling his hands through Abbie's hair.  I walked over to him.
"The love masters strike again." I said with a hopeful smile on my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sad chapter right?!  I'll make the next one happy!  Like and comment! I hope you like it!