Payback pt.1

The next day
Jin's p.o.v
I woke up extra early to help the girls plan their revenge. I got up and silently walked to the connecting door. Marissa told me the day before that she will wake up and unlock the door so I can get in without waking any of the boys up. I opened the door to see all of the girls sprawled out all over the living room sleeping. I chuckled and quietly closed the door. Marissa woke up and looked at me.
"Oh hey oppa!" She said.
"Hey." I said back. She started waking up the girls quietly so they don't wake up the guys next door.
"GUYS GET UP!" She whisper-yelled making them all flutter their eyes open.
"Hey oppa." They all said sleepily. "Sorry we were sleeping." Marissa said.
"Well I don't blame you, it's 4:30 in the morning. Were you guys waiting for me?" I ask.
"Yeah, but don't worry. We're awake now!" April said cheerfully.
"Ok, so what's the plan?" I ask with a smile.
After the conversation
Narrator's p.o.v
After the conversation Jin left. He walked back into the rooms with a sneaky smile. All of the girls followed hi into the dorm while smiling. All of the girls gathered in the living room. Jin ran quietly and got his speaker. Lexi got her phone ready. When Jin came back, he took Lexi's phone and plugged it in. He looked up the song he wanted to play.
"Hit it." Ang said quietly. Jin pressed the button, who he'd cause the insanely loud screemo music to echo throughout the dorm.
"OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?" All of the guys scream as they ran into the living room to find the girls standing there smirking.
"What the heck?!" Suga screamed to all of the girls and Jin.
"HEY! YOU ALL CALLED THIS UPON YOURSELVES!" Ang screamed while pointing to them all.
"Yeah, and don't expect anything less harsh then this throughout the day." Jin said.
"HYUNG?!" All of the guys screamed to Jin.
"What? None of you had the guts to tell them what happened." Jin said while high fiving Abbie. Jin and the girls walked out of the dorm dramatically while all of the guys had scared looks on their faces.
"Guys." J-hope said.
"Yeah?" They all responded.
"I think we found the descendants of the devil." He said. Everybody nodded at J-hope's statement.
"Come on we have practice. Let's get ready." Jimin said.
In the girl's dorm
"Jamie and Marissa, go buy the soundproof headphones. Abbie and Lexi, go buy the paint, Ang and Madi, go buy the water guns, and April and I will stall the boys. All of you meet at the practice room and set up when you're done. Got it?" Jin said.
"Got it." They all responded. All of them walked out the front door while April and Jin walked through the connecting door.
"Hey guys!" Jin said after the two of them walked through the door.
"Pphhhhttt what does the traitor want?" Jimin asked.
"Hey respect your hyung!" April screamed.
"Oh and look it's the Devils daughter!" Jimin said while glaring at April. She held up a fist to him but he just stuck his tongue out at her.
"Whatever." April said.
"Hey guys!" Jin said calling everyone. All of them came into the living room.
"What?" V said coldly.
"Our manager said that practice was pushed back a half an hour." Jin said.
"JINJJA?! YAYY-" V yelled and Jungkook interrupted.
"This isn't one of your 'schemes' that you're planning with the girls is it?" Jungkook asked suspiciously.
"Of course not!" Jin said pretty convincingly.
"Ok then let's just-" he said while jumping to the door, but April beat him to it. She plopped herself in front of the door while Jin ran to the connecting door and plopped himself in front of it.
"Haha. I knew it was!" Jungkook said trying to move April but she didn't budge. "Why can't I move you?" Jungkook asked confused.
"Because you're weak." April plainly stated.
"I'll have you know that I am the strongest among all of us." Jungkook said offended.
"Than I guess none of you will be able to move me." April said smirking.
"You have got to be kidding me..." They all said frustrated.
15 minutes later
After all of the guys tried moving April, she started to fall asleep. Who would blame her, it's five o'clock in the morning.
"April!" Jin screamed trying to keep her up.
"Ne?" She asked sounding sleep deprived.
"Stay awake!" He screamed to her and threw a pillow at her.
"WAE?!" She screamed and started dazing again.
"Let her sleep." J-hope said sweetly.
"WHY SHOULD I?!" Jin asked.
"SO WE CAN LEAVE!" Rap monster screamed.
"That's exactly why I won't let her fall asleep." Jin said calmly. He sat there for 15 more minutes while monitoring April to make sure she didn't fall asleep. He would occasionally have to scream her name to wake her up. After 30 minutes of stalling was over, he went and got April the guys dashed to the limo while Jin brought April along slowly because she was exhausted.
"Why are you so tired?" He asked her.
"I didn't sleep at all last night." She responded.
"Oh." He said as they both got in the limo. He sat April next to him as the car started. She immediately fell asleep on Jin's shoulder.
J-hope's p.o.v
I can admit that I was mad at the girls that they are doing this to us, but we deserve it for not telling them what happened. I got in the limo fast, but we had to wait for Jin and April because we would feel bad if we left them here. It was at least 2 minutes before they got to the limo. I looked at April and it was pretty obvious she was exhausted. Her and Jin got in the limo and it wasn't even thirty seconds before April fell asleep on Jin's shoulder. I was extremely jealous that that wasn't me she was sleeping on. I guess it was noticeable that I was jealous because the boys started pestering me about it.
"Ooo is someone jelly?" V said.
"Eww hyung, you can't like the Devils daughter."Jimin said to me.
"She's not the Devils daughter. We deserve what they are doing to us." I said blushing.
"Whatever you sayyyy..." Jimin responded.
"Do you want me to take a picture of her and send it to you?" Jin said smiling. I blushed even more. We hit a bump in the road and Aprils head shot up.
"What happened?" She asked while looking around.
"We're heading to the practice room." Jin said.
"Oh okayy..." She said while drifting off again.
"Wait April?" Jin said.
"Yeah?" She asked.
"Why don't you go sit by J-hope?" He said in a motherly voice. I looked at him wide-eyed.
"Uhh sure." She said half sleeping and got up and walked towards me. I started rapidly blushing as she sat next to me. Her head fell on my shoulder as she lifted her head.
"Ow." She said holding the spot that fell on my shoulder. She put her head on my shoulder again and fell asleep. I looked over at all of the boys who were making kissy faces. I glared at them and looked at April. 'I will make you mine.' I thought as I drifted of.
==================================================================================
Heya guys! I'm sorry I had to include a j-pril moment! How you guys likin the book? Tell me in the comments! Vote, comment, and follow me! Annyeong!