Hanging out

Narrators p.o.v
All of them walk inside the building. The boys lead the way to their practice room. When they got their, the guys looked super excited.
"Why do you guys look so excited?" Lexi asked.
They walked inside to find 6 chairs on each side of the room.  They all sat down while Rapmon and Jamie stayed standing up.
"Boys on the left side and girls on the right." Rapmon said.  They all went to each sides of the room. This was the seating order:
Suga                                                                                                                   Marissa
Jin.                                                                                                                     Abbie
Jungkook                                                                                                          Madi
V.                                                                                                                        Ang
Jimin.                                                                                                                Lexi
J-hope.                                                                                                              April
After they all sat down, Rapmon explained the game.
"This game is called random play dance.  The point of it is if you know the dance to the song that will be chosen by Jamie and I.  If you know the dance, run up to the front and start dancing the steps accordingly.  We will be starting with the pre-chorus of every song.  Any questions?" He explained.  "If you are to get tired, than don't Push through just to prove yourself or something. Okay?" They all nodded their heads.  They started the first song: like a cat by Aoa.  J-hope, Jungkook, Jimin, April, Marissa, and Ang all sprang up and ran to the front. They did the "cat walk" with some people doing it backwards, but whatever.  They all sat back down.
     Next they did Mr. Mr. by Snsd. April, Marissa, Jungkook, and J-hope all ran up their and danced perfectly in sync with each other. 
     After that they did Lucifer by shinee:Jungkook, Marissa and April went up again and all danced perfectly in sync with each other.  Everybody was amazed.
     After those songs it was just Jungkook, Marissa, and April dancing to the songs.  They danced to Wolf by Exo, Something by Girls day, Crazy by 4minute, Girls Girls Girls by Got7, Ring Ding Dong by Shinee, Ringa Linga by Taeyang, and Touch my Body by Sistar (obviously J-hope and Jimin danced to that).  Jamie and Rapmon had planned to play Troublemaker by Troublemaker to see if anybody had known it.  They decided to play that one from the beginning.
     As soon as they played it, Marissa and April looked at each other with smirks on their faces.  They were the only two who ran up their while everybody else was blushing.  They all stared at Marissa and April.  April played the guy and Marissa played the girl.  When the actual dancing part started, everybody dropped their jaw in awe.  They were completely taken aback when they were executing the dance perfectly.  The song ended and everyone was quiet. 
"H-how did you know that whole dance?" Madi asked.
"Oh we used to practice it until we perfected it!" April said.
"That. Was. AWESOME! DAEBAK!" V shouted.  They all started applauding.  Marissa and April stood up bowing and high fiving.
Five minutes later
     After the random play dance game, they all set up for a game of truth or dare.  They got 2 more chairs and set the chairs up in a big circle.  After that they started.
"Lexi starts." Ang said.
"COME ON!" She yelled.  "I pick truth."
"Who is your favorite among the girls?" Ang asked.
"Uhh do I have to answer?" She asked.
"Yes." Ang answered.
"Fine, you said I have to answer this.  Abbie." Lexi said.
"REALLY?!" Abbie questioned.  "I THOUGHT YOU WOULDVE SAID I WAS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE!" She said excitedly.
"Marissa, truth or dare?" Lexi asked.
"Uhh... Dare." Marissa answered nervously.
"I dare you to dance to troublemaker with April again without the music." She said.
"Wow this is so challenging." Marissa said sarcastically as they both stood up.  They started. While they were dancing April was humming the tune of it.  They finished.
"Ok Jin oppa, truth or dare?" Marissa asked Jin.
"Dare." He said confidently.  Marissa walked over to Jin and whispered in his ear.  When she went back to her seat, Jin was blushing bright red.
"What was it?" Jimin asked.
"Oh um I have to do it after the game's over." He said.  "Ok Jungkook, truth or dare."
"Truth." Jungkook answered.
"If you had to pick one of the girls to date, who would it be?" Jin asked with a smile plastered across his face.
"U-uhh do I h-have to answer this?" Jungkook asked nervously.
"It's either that or you have to kiss the girl you like." Jin said while everybody else had smiles plastered on their faces.
"O-ok umm... Madi." He answered and blushed rapidly.  Madi started blushing too.
"Ok um Ang, truth or dare?" Jungkook asked Ang.
"Dare." She answered fast.
"I dare you to make eye contact with the person you like for three seconds." He said.  Ang immediately made eye contact with V and he blushed and held the eye contact until the three seconds ended.
"Ok J-hope, truth of dare?" Ang asked.
"D-dare." J-hope answered with a shakey voice.
"I dare you to back hug April and hold it for 10 seconds." Ang said. J-hope and April both started blushing.  They both stood up and walked out of the circle.  April stood still and J-hope walked up to her and back hugged her for ten seconds.  They were both rapidly blushing.  They both sat down and J-hope asked the next person.
"Jimin, truth or dare?" He asked.
"Truth." Jimin answered.
"Do you like April?" J-hope asked hoping the answer was no.
"Why? Do you like her?" Jimin asked J-hope while smiling.
"A-ani I j-just-"J-hope answered, clearly embarrassed.
"It's fine J-hope hyung, I like someone else." Jimin said looking at Lexi, making her blush.
"Ok I think that's enough truth or dare for today." Madi said.
"Agreed." April said yawning.
They all started walking out, but Jin called Abbie back.
"Yes?"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey readers! Hope you liked this chapter! Stay tuned to see why Jin called Abbie back!