This means war

Jimin's p.o.v
     We all arrived at the practice room and Jin woke us all up because he WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO ACTUALLY GOT SOME SLEEP LAST NIGHT! I decided that I'm going to talk the other guys into getting back at the Devils. If they interrupt my beauty sleep they will regret it we got into the practice room and I decided that now was the time to talk the guys into my plan.
"Hey guys I have an idea." I said causing them to all look at me. "Let's get back at the girls." I said and they all smiled except for Jin.
"How about no." Jin said with a serious face.
"Why not hyung? They're the ones who kept us all up last night." I whined.
"That's because none of you guys told any of them that you heard their whole conversation. It's pretty much your guys's fault." He said. Whatever. I'm still getting back at them.
3:00 pm
Narrators p.o.v
The guys got home and Jimin ran to the connecting door. He picked the lock and made sure the coast was clear. He ran inside and got their plastic wrap. He put it in their doorway and giggled. He then walked over to their drawer and set up a device that would shoot flour up what whoever opened it. He ran out of the room and closed the door before any of the guys could notice he was gone.
A few minutes later
Marissa opened the door and walked in without realizing the plastic there. She walked in and flew back when the plastic wrap hit her face. She looked and saw the plastic. She turned around to see the surprised girls. They tore the plastic and started checking the rest of the dorm for anything else. They knew exactly who's idea their was. April opened the drawer and flour shot up at her face. She turned around and all of the girls looked at her.
"Marissa." April said.
"Yes."
"Let's go." April said as they started walking towards the connecting door. Marissa slammed open the door and all of the guys looked directly at April.
"Where's Jimin?" Marissa asked.
"In his room." Jungkook said. Marissa and April slowly walked to Jimin and Jungkook's room. They opened the door to see a satisfied Jimin laying on his bed with a smirk. April walked over and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him up.
"What did you do?" April asked calmly.
"That." He said pointing at the flour all over her.
"....J-HOPE!" April screamed in Jimin's face causing him to flinch.
"Yeah?" J-hope asked scared.
"Can you get me some water?" April asked calmly.
"Uh-huh." J-hope said running out of the room. He came back in and handed april the glass of water.  She took it and held it. She used her other hand and took some of the flour off of her face and put it in her mouth.  She dumped half of the glass of water in her mouth and gargles.  She spit it all over Jimin and he stood there frozen.
"Enjoy!" April said sarcastically and stormed out of the room.  Marissa looked at Jimin suprised.
"Wow you really upset her." Marissa said and walked out.
"I told you not to." Jin said and walked out of the room.
____________________________________________________________
Hey guys!  Sorry about the short chapter.  Either way, I'm thinking about ending this book soon and making another book.  Write in the comments if you like this book. Annyeong!