Prologue

"You have to listen to me, I owe you no mercy." He whispered silently. His eyes twinkling with psychotic happiness.

"You do! I followed your every command, I was not the one that betrayed you I'm Telling you the truth."

Harry sought no compassion, his eyes darkening in sickening greed as the mans ego dwindled until it resembled a grain of rice.

"Wisdom and pride is only found in those that speak or understand the truth."

His eyes closed in utter disdain, he hated the fact that he would have to kill somebody out of sickening love for seeing blood trickle out of their body. He hated the fact that he was this malicious monster that killed to survive and to double the numbers in the underworld but if he didn't kill them then they would continue to sin.

"Please!" He tried again, nothing stopping him from approaching the devil. This man was the man that helped Harry from the beginning, when he was just a lost wonderer.

"No."

"Why not? How have I beseeched you? I nursed you back to health when you could not stand, I taught you the ways of etiquette and class of the modern world. I raised you as my own! I know the real you, you are not like this. Please."

"You're making this harder than what it needs to be, you betrayed me. I trusted you with my past and present, I allowed myself to trust again, you took her away from me! You stole her from me. You manipulative monster."

A crow from afar flew low upon the grounds, his golden eyes studying the pair in deep interest. The crow was Harry's right hand man, deception and disguise are of two different things, both hide the turns but they both have different outcomes.

"I could say I am sorry for what I have done but that would be a lie. I loved her as  sister or rather a daughter, I gave her everything she needed, everything she ever wanted. I made her feel safe again, I made her happy. You drove her away, I did nothing brother, you destroyed her and now she's gone. I'm sorry for not realising the truth sooner because if I did then the outcome would have been different."

In a furious rage Harry blindly hit out, his fist slamming against the mans already bloody face. The man who was bounded and kneeled against the ground hardly flinched. He knew he had betrayed his friend, he had hurt him in more ways then one and that was apparent now.

"Do not lie to me!" Harry roared, his teeth being placed on display. "You were my only friend you did this, this is you not me!"

Hit after hit, punch after punch. Harry released his utter heartbreak and wrenching betrayal. The ashy field around them only acting as an emotional void for Harry's heart.

"Harry-" the man gurgled, dark coloured liquid escaping from his lips as he gurgled out the anime of the man with many secrets.

"I am not Harry to you, I am your King." Pain simmered into his moon like gaze as he stared down at the weakened man in front of him. His body coated in bruises and cuts that would eventually heal due to  his status as an immortal right hand Demon but that was only if Harry allowed him too.

"I'm not sorry for making you face your fears, you can only run from your past for so long before it catches up to you. Give in, wake up and face reality together brother we can make this world better."

Harry's eyes dimmed, a flash of green began to dilate before it enveloped the blackened eclipse in mighty power and rage that you would have thought Harry had lost all sense of reality.

"No more lies. No more empty promises." Harry whispered to himself, a sword pearling from his hip, the length and glow being elevated from it caused the crow to squeak in admiration for the almighty object.

"Brother-"

"No more," He said again, his voice loud and crisp in the midnight moon, the sword being raised to Harry's shoulder before swinging back down. The sword licking the cold night air aggressively before swiping the mans head clean off of his shoulders.

A sob of devastation escaped Harry's lips, the sword tumbling from his hands lifelessly, his legs then gave way, the muddy ground crashing against Harry's knees in sharp precision. Saliva dribbled down Harry's chin as his teary eyes studied the scenery in front of him.

Wherever he went death seemed to follow him or rather greet him as an old friend. The scene in front of him was full of gore, there at his feet lay his decapitated  friend and in front of him lay the bodies of his enemies and allies. Betrayal had always been one of his weaknesses and now that he had demolished the feeling of betrayal he was left empty and alone.

Perhaps if he had listened and not allowed the memories of his past to resurface then things would have been different. Unfortunately , that was just wishful thinking. The world still slowly turned and the wolves upon the mountain still howled. Nothing had changed, the only thing that could be counted as satisfactory and grand would be the fact that the
war was over.

Harry had won but with winning it came with a price and that price was that of loneliness.