Chapter Seven

A groan of annoyance escaped from James mouth as he exited  the shower, his fingers hurrying to button up his blouse and tuck it into his trousers. Appearance meant everything to James and he hated the thought of looking like a slob and arriving to work late. With his shirt buttoned up incomparably and his trousers ironed without a wrinkle in sight by his maid, Why should James have to lift a finger when he could afford a house wife?  James began to sort out his tie and then his grey socks and black shoes. Whilst James thought he looked quite smart Harry thought the opposite.

Nothing matched, he looked ridiculous but Harry knew that the only reason why he was wearing such a ludicrous outfit was to show off his wealth, the crazier the outfit the more attention you'd gain.

Sitting in the corner of James miss-matched coloured room, next to a pined plant he watched on in faint amusement as James gelled his greying hair back before winking to himself and walking out of the room. Harry following after him, his eyes studying the home in repulsion. James checked the watch on his wrist, he had no time for breakfast, he had to leave now. Luckily for him he worked in a five star restaurant so he had an easy access to food in case his hunger got too much.

Quickly, James collected a suitcase sitting by the front door and walked out, Harry once again following. Why does he need a suitcase for a restaurent? There was no logical explanation why. A car that was obviously spilling with wealth pulled up in front of James and James was quick to climb in, Harry climbing in after. "Good morning sir." Says the driver, his eyes blackened due to his shades.

"Morning." James grumbles, before pulling out his sleek iPhone and scrolling through it, thousands of messages from 'baby' and 'lover' come through. Harry chuckles to himself, so he has two on the scene? Lovely. The ride was smooth and there was no further chat between the two, Harry felt like throwing James phone out of the window, the blasted idiot couldn't even turn the volume down on his phone so every time he typed a syllable a noise would come through making Harry clench his fists.

Finally, the ride came to a stop and James climbed out, Harry climbing out too and the door slamming shut behind them. Harry stares at the building in front of him in distaste, there was way too much glass and it was too tall. He walked inside and followed James to a golden elevator ignoring the constant "Good Morning Mr Foster." From both men and women that were both staring at the boss in envy and lust. They all wanted to be him or to be with him.

James shoes clicked annoyingly against the polished floor, it was giving Harry a headache and Harry felt like bashing James head against the polished floor, you know, just so it wasn't so clean. However, Harry had to keep telling himself that it was too soon. 'Patience,' Harry hushed to himself.

The both of them stepping out of the elevator and walked down the corridor, the scent of cooked food invaded Harrys mouth making him feel slightly hungry. He was starving, it reminded him of his home. Oh how he missed the heat of it. Quickly, James walked through some automatic glass doors, a cloud of steam hit Harry in the face but they had little effect on him. He was from hell after all.

Loud noises erupted from the the steamed room, loud orders coming from left and right, "I need a lobster over here!" And "where's the garlic herbs that I asked for?" The commotion was unreal, plates were clashing and people were clashing into each other and still they had not noticed that their boss had walked in.

At least, not until a young girl crashed into him spilling a green soup down him. The silence made Harry frown, he hated silence, he loved having control and hearing people work so when it's silent. He knows people aren't working hard enough.

.
-I hope you enjoy this chapter! :)