Chapter Eight.

"My office, now."

The girl wearing the white uniform and the black bonnet was now wearing a scared expression, she knew that today she may no longer going to have  a job and for that she had better come up with a good apology to give to her boss. Together she and James walked into his office unaware of Harrys presence. The eyes of all James' employees following before the door to his office slammed shut. The walls surrounding the door groaned in disagreement and some pictured quaked

"Sit." James pointed to the leather seat in front of his wooden desk, his desk was polished too and neat not a speck of dirt was present and he had all but one picture next to him. Obviously that picture was of him and Jane right? To keep his employees from suspecting a thing? No.

His employees were very much aware of his, how do you say it? liaison with certain... Women but they would never say anything against their boss if it meant getting a promotion. The picture sitting on his desk was a picture of him of course! It was a picture of him settling a business deal with Gordon Ramsey yes, that famous chief.

"Now tell me, why did you think it was okay to spill green bean soup on me?" James leaned back in his seat, his fingers interlinking behind his head and eyes crinkling at the sides. This was his way of staring people down and intimidating them. Harry felt amused by this, what a lousy attempt of showing authority! Where was the yelling? Where was the cowering victim? Harry couldn't see any of this. For him this was child's play.

"A- actually sir it was asparagus." The girl bit her lip and stared at her lap that was covered with baggy white trousers that had golden embodied "J F" initials on it to represent James name, it was compulsory that all employees wore uniforms with James initials on it to show off in case any big names ate at his restaurant.

"Are you correcting my judgement? What is your name?"  James sat up straighter and slightly raised his voice. He was leaning across the desk this time, elbows bent across the table. "It's Miss Lim." The one named Miss Lim swallowed nervously and cowered away under his gaze. Harry couldn't exactly see her due to the bonnet she was wearing.

"Look at me Miss Lim and take off the hat." Harry edged forward, he wanted to see her. Miss Lim looked up and pulled off her hat, Miss Lim looked so similar to someone Harry once knew all those years ago.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're beautiful?" Miss Lim swallowed and her hands began to shake, she knew exactly what was going to happen now and she couldn't do anything to stop it. She needed this job, she had only just started this job and she was already behind in her rent.

"No, I don't think anyone has ever called me that before." She was lying of course, Harry could tell she was. Miss lim was beautiful- stunning really- but she wasn't Daisy. Multiple people had called Miss Lim beautiful, pretty, hot. Some had called her sexy even. 

"Well you are." James stood up and slowly walked forward, Harry watched on, his eyes beginning to burn in fury. He knew what was going to happen. Miss Lims eyes began to burn but she pushed the hot tears back. "T-thank you." Miss Lim twitched and slightly shifted away.

"Tell me Miss Lim, what is your first name?"  Miss Lim stared at Mr Foster in confusion. "Miranda." She whispered, her voice cracked slightly and she wanted nothing more then to leave this room and to never come back. "Lovely name." Miranda didn't respond, she simply stared straight ahead, her brown eyes still glistening.

"How about we sit on the sofa?" Miranda nodded absentmindedly she couldn't deny his request. Harry stood up quickly and stood in the corner, they couldn't see him due to the fact that he was just a shadow. Harry had an ability as a demon to make himself invisible to his victims. He had numerous amount of abilities but those abilities were to be discussed at a later time.