Chapter 9

I woke up the next morning not wanting to do anything. I got up and brushed my teeth and showered but I didn't go downstairs. I didn't want to see his face. When it was lunch time Jocelyn came up to my room. "Are you okay sweetie?"

"I don't feel to good." I was trying to think of an excuse, "It's my time if the month. I'm not feeling good enough to walk around can you have someone bring me food?"

"Of course! I'll have someone on it right away!" With a big smile she walked out. About ten minutes later Austin came up with a tray full of food. He brought pancakes, bacon, a bottle of Nutella, and orange juice.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

"What happened yesterday? I know that after he yelled at me you weren't in your room because I tried to bring you the music box, but you weren't here so I left it on your bed. And Liam had his music on pretty loud."

I started bawling my eyes out. "I want to leave! I hate it here!"

"Wait! What'd he do to you! Did that bastard hit you?!" Austin was close to me now but alert in case someone came in. I told him everything. About my sister and how I couldn't find her and how at first I liked Liam but now I hated him because he raped me. I told Liam how he thought I was with him and that's why he raped me. I left Austin speechless. He had no clue how to respond. After a couple of minutes he told me to eat. "I'm getting you out of here. Tonight! Till then don't you dare come out of this room. I will come to you and bring you food and snacks. And please don't let Liam in." I nodded and he walked away. I was so glad I had him to help.

*sorry I know this chapter is pretty short but next chapter things will fire up a little. Please comment with any questions or comments you might have & thank you for reading !*