Chapter 7

I didn't want to make Jocelyn feel bad so I acted like I was happy. Liam didn't say anything about it to his mom. When we got upstairs Liam took me into his room. When we got there he quickly closed the door. He looked into my eyes then put his hand gently on my cheek. I closed my eyes and he kissed me. Now this kiss wasn't just a little peck. I let the kiss become more and more passionate. My arms were around his neck and I ran them through his hair. He picked me up, still kissing me, and put me on his bed. Then he kissed my cheek, went down to my neck and down my collar bone. I shivered at his touch. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, I should be mourning for my lost sister but I couldn't stop myself. I wanted this to keep going. He ran his hands down my body and kissed my stomach as he slowly took my shirt off. Then he made his was back up to my lips. I was so turned on that I decided to turn him on. I made him roll over on the bed so that I was on top. I kissed his neck, his collar bone, then lifted his shirt up and kissed his stomach. I slowly started lifting his shirt up and kissing his stomach. I made sure to go very slow just to tease him. I could see in his eyes that he was desperate for me to hurry up and finish so we could continue so I took his shirt off and kept kissing him. As I kissed him he un strapped my bra. I felt kinda naked because it was the first time a man had ever seen me topless but I loved it at the same time. Liam rolled me I over again and started kissing me with an intense passion. He kissed my breasts and my stomach and started unbuttoning my pants. As he slid them down he kissed over my panties, my thighs and he kept going lower until he took my pants off. I was about to take his pants off when we heard a knock at the door.

"Shit!" He muttered. I went into the bathroom to put all my clothes on and Liam answered the door. It was Austin . I heard him asking for me saying that he was looking for my, but I wasn't in my room. Liam told him that I was in the bathroom and that we were having a very important conversation so to wait five minutes and I'd be downstairs.