|6|

They're such a cute family <3 Please vote, DONT BE A GHOST

After school, I helped my Mum to set the table, and make food for the dinner with the boys. I was dreading it, because my Mum would probably embarrass me to hell, and it was going to be so weird with Luke.

At school, he'd acted pretty normal. I tried to stay away from him most of the day. It wasn't that I was annoyed, but felt so awkward and confused. I had no idea how he wanted me to act around him. When he sat beside me in Art, I couldn't help but steal a few glances, but when he caught me looking at him, I was so embarrassed. He probably thought I was creepy now.

"I think I've got everything else under control." My Mum told me. "You can go to your room if you want."

After putting ice in the jug of water, I went into my room. I turned on some one direction music and sang along.

"Diana, let me be the one to, light a fire inside, those eyes," I sang, dancing around my room. "You've been lonely, you don't even know me, but I can feel you crying-"

My phone vibrated.

Nice singing ;) Ashton

I texted him back quickly, before turning my phone off and going back to my music, singing a little bit louder just to annoy him.

"She sneaks out in the middle of the night, yeah, tight dress with the top cut low, she's addicted to the feeling of letting go, oh, letting go." I sang shamelessly.

I got through another song when my phone vibrated again. It was Ashton again. I opened up the text.

Luke is with me. Right now. And I know everything. EVERYTHING NINA. eVeryTHinG. You little whore! I'm joking, you're not a whore.

I physically paled. I turned down my music, and discontinued my singing. I was not going to embarrass myself any further. I texted Ashton back nervously.

Cool. Do you like One Direction?

He texted back almost immediately.

Meh. They're okay. Stop changing the subject.

I texted him back.

Go away. You're coming over soon, go talk to Luke and be sociable.

I was being a bit of a hypocrite since I was probably a lot less sociable of a person than him.

I hummed along quietly to Clouds while I painted my nails white.

My mum called me.

"Some of the boys are here!"

I stopped at the mirror before I went into the kitchen to check my appearance. I was wearing black jeans and a grey halter top. I had my silver hoop earrings in.

"Hi guys." I said when I walked into the kitchen and saw Ashton and Luke.

"Hi Nina." Luke smiled at me shyly.

"Hello. Nina." Ashton grinned, giving me a very pointed look, and I knew exactly what he was thinking about.

My Mum greeted them cheerfully. She loved having people over, and I didn't have many friends over for dinner so in her eyes, this was a big deal. I brought them into the living room. Ashton spoke animatedly about some song that he heard, but I was distracted by Luke. I kept looking up at him like an idiot, and every time I looked at him, he was already watching me.

Whenever I caught Ashton's eye he made weird hand gestures and drew hearts in the air.

When the doorbell rang, I got up quickly and answered the door.