Chapter Eleven

Finally reaching me he extended his hand for me to reach I stood up almost reaching his height with my high heels. I can't believe Ethan was the guy fro childhood that boy that actually talked to me at one of this ugly dinners.

"Hello, you look beautiful." Ethan smiled at me and looked at me once over.

"Hi," I said all shyly. Get I together Emily. "T-thank you, you don't' look so bad your self." I smiled smirk at him while we made our way to the dance floor swaying to one of Ed Sheeran songs.

To be honest this was one of those moments that I will remember for the rest of my life, I have a crush on this boy and dancing with him made me feel amazing butterflies on my tommy as he's hand pulled me closer to him pulling me from my waist, one of my hands going around his neck playing with the bottom of his hair and my other hand resting on his shoulder while I look up at him are eyes not leaving each others. Is like we were the only ones in the room and his body was warm beside my cold one and it made my heart warm up for the first time in years.

I don't know how long we stayed like that but I could here the song changing while we swayed away I don't think Ethan mind at all that mostly nobody was on the dance floor anymore but us.

"You know..." Ethan started to talk, his voice smooth as ever on my ear is like deep but with a really sweat sound to it. Which makes my knees feel weak. "I knew you looked familiar sense the beginning. When I saw you for the first time the time you almost kill me," I could practically see him smirking by my ear. I roll my eyes knowing that he was still blaming me about that. Well it was my fault. "I knew you were the girl I saw years ago."

I didn't say anything because as much as I would like to say that, yes I recognize him from the begging hat I knew he was the boy from years ago that had me thinking about him. He's not the same as that little 13 year old I met years ago yes he had the same eyes the same hair but some how I can sense that something made him change not only physically but mentally and that goes on beyond and deeper than just the way he thinks or expresses him self. He's not that skinny boy that had a sweet and trusting looking personality anymore he is the muscular and sexy looking 18 year old that looks rather scarier than cute and sweet. Now that I think about it I don't know how old he is.

"To be completely honest I wouldn't have recognize you if you wouldn't had said something to me." I heard him chuckle lightly. His head on the crook of my neck I could feel his breath on my skin making me shiver, and I swear I felt like he was smelling me. "How old are you anyways?" I asked rather curiously.

He pull away and looked at me amusingly, "Didn't I tell you my age already?" He might have. But to my disappointment I am a very forgetful person. you could leathery tell me something in five seconds and if you ask me two minutes later I would not remember. "I'm eighteen." He smile at me, well more like smirk.

We danced for a little while more until the music stopped playing. We parted are ways to out own tables. My mother looked at me weirdly. She had a smile on her face and was looking at me proudly. Why are my parents so weird and not understanding.

There is so much that they didn't know about me that they don't know,and yet they choose to treat me like this.

***

Waking up when you are having the most amazing dream sucks. I smiled at the thoughts of last night, I will always and forever have the memory on my mind sense is the one and only last time something nice will happen to me. I am smiling like an idiot at my roof right now, deciding to stop acting like a love struck puppy I got in the shower...

wearing high waist black shorts and a t-shirt tucked in with convers, I decided to go out. my hair up in a messy bun, and a little bit of make-up. choosing to walk to the mall I put on the ear plugs in my ears and putting music on cold play started to come on.

The Fray you found me came up next. This song brings a lot of memory back, this was the song that helped me threw hard times. When I was lost and I couldn't find my self. When I wasn't my self but someone else I wasn't inside. The song just helped me realised some things and it said most of the things I was going threw.

It was are song...

Marchin on came on and this song just makes me want to dance I have no idea why. Walking faster and kind of skiping I sang along.

For those lies

So many wars we have fought

We have the scars to prove it.

There is so much in my mind yet there is nobody I can't tell all my problems and secrets, scars, that I've been holding on to, memories of the ugly and offal most terrifying things that have happen to me that only I know what it feels like. Nobody can ever tell me they know how I feel because they don't, people will never understand how I feel because they have never been in my shoes and have never experience what I have. This song surd of brings all this to mind and reminds me that I hold my own scars and nobody can tell me other wise, I know is stupid because the song has nothing to do with your pass and what you hold on to but in a way that's the way I've always look at it.

I decided to go and just walk around. Wonder why life is so complicated for people that don't deserve. People and Animals get kill for no reason

"God I'm stupid! That's why people always use me, lie to me, treat me like trash one moment and the next act as if they didn't do anything to hut me, maybe is because I let them, maybe is because I am to nice or maybe is because I'm to stupid and I make there game easy. " I can't even breath without been stuck, without feeling all this things that are mentally and physically hurting me. A pain that I can't no longer describe. maybe I've been hurt way to much that I don't know how to feel anything anymore. A fool that can't stop thinking maybe.

Words are over my head stuck, so much to say but nothing to say at all. Feel like screaming but when you scream it doesn't come out it just stuck in your throat. A pain that is deeper than inside your heart or I'm just crazy and I have no idea what's happening to me anymore. I feel disappointed...

I headed back home with all this thoughts in my brain. Thoughts that are making me go crazy. 

(Ethan)

I saw her an angel falling from the sky, an angel with broken wings,  white as the snow, beautiful big hazel eyes, brown long curly hair. My angel that I've once seen but lost, the angel that I've come back for that I couldn't stop thinking about all this years. She stole my heart at first sight without even realizing it.

She looked lost in thought. Like always, something was different she has tears falling down her pale cheeks. something inside me hurts seeing her like this.

I ran the direction that she was going and decided to act.

pumping in to her. "Hey watch where you going!" she screamed at me she still hasn't realized it's me. "You of course who else." she said. I try I really did try, but, I couldn't help it. I stretched my arm out with the palm of my hand I cleaned her tear away she froze when my thump started smoothly wiping her eyes.

"Why you crying, a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying." she quickly pull  away from me by turning her head to the other side. That hurt even more than seeing her cry believe it or not.