"Simply One Hell Of A Butler" 's A/N

Sorry if you guys thought this was an update. Sadly it's not and updates are going to be getting even slower with my TaeKwonDo regional competition coming up. Plus school on the way. However this title for the A/N is a teaser for the next chapter to come out. Also to satisfy you eager readers here is a small peak at the next chapter-'Simply One Hell Of A Butler'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------——————–——-——-—-——------------------------

~*~*~*~*~*~(Y/N) POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

All you heard was the constant clatter of metal cutlery and Death Scythe, one of the two roaring and whizzing with speed. Sebastian had not taken well to the insults William had given him nor the other way around. However it was amusing to the human eye to watch Grell (or so she he was called by their college.) 

An amused grin spread wide across the red heads face. Each tooth adorned the rednette's features. 

Sebastian had managed to lodge two knives-one in William's right shoulder, the other in his thigh- and a fork-which pierced the Reaper's left arm all skillfully thrown by the butler himself. Causing Grell to swoon even if the Demon was supported to be his enemy.

Being lost in thought was very rare of you. Very, very, rare. And of all the chances you needed this in now was just perfect. As two pieces of metal clashed almost on the spot of your body just a second ago. 

There you go a small sliver of the next chapter. I'll make sure to at least try to make it longer than usual to make up for the time spent on it.  Until then,

                                                                                                                  W0lfStar_Clan